Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   c store tribbles missing (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=695581)

adrianm63 05-22-2013 12:59 AM

c store tribbles missing
 
All c store tribbles are missing in my c store.

Also the test rewards tribbles and doffs cant be claimed for romulans .I dont think they can be called rewards if we cant use them...its 1 mark per hour :(

silverfaustx 05-22-2013 03:22 AM

i got my tribble test rewards

bughunter357 05-22-2013 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrianm63 (Post 10198981)
All c store tribbles are missing in my c store.

Also the test rewards tribbles and doffs cant be claimed for romulans .I dont think they can be called rewards if we cant use them...its 1 mark per hour :(

if you bought the tribbles before F2P then those should be under "legacy unlocks" if you bought them after, those are a one time only thing and you have to rebuy them, all test rewards are under "Items" and yes they can be claim by romulans

adrianm63 05-22-2013 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bughunter357 (Post 10202301)
if you bought the tribbles before F2P then those should be under "legacy unlocks" if you bought them after, those are a one time only thing and you have to rebuy them, all test rewards are under "Items" and yes they can be claim by romulans

I cant buy them if they are GONE from the store.They simply dont exist...not in legacy tab ,not items ,...I want to buy the borg ,riv and fluiding tribble for my romulan :(

I cant claim my test reward tribbles on my romulan.Maybe its the lag .Ill have to try that again when the I get less lag.

valenn1 05-22-2013 05:26 AM

I can't claim the Romulan and Fleet Tribble as well as the F2P Testreward DOFF's with my KDF Romulan/Reman Lvl 15/13.

bluegrassgeek 05-22-2013 06:04 AM

Had no problem claiming my Dilithium Tribble or Crossfire Tribble from the C-Store this morning. In the Legacy tab, right where they've always been. Didn't see my Fleet Tribble, but I may have overlooked it, or it might not show until I join a Fleet.

valenn1 05-22-2013 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrassgeek (Post 10204641)
Had no problem claiming my Dilithium Tribble or Crossfire Tribble from the C-Store this morning. In the Legacy tab, right where they've always been. Didn't see my Fleet Tribble, but I may have overlooked it, or it might not show until I join a Fleet.

It's called "Season 6 General Test Reward" in the "Items" Tab (the picture on the item does not show a tribble).

seannewboy 05-22-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valenn1 (Post 10203831)
I can't claim the Romulan and Fleet Tribble as well as the F2P Testreward DOFF's with my KDF Romulan/Reman Lvl 15/13.

As they said, if i just have to wait for the ally choice time, a warning should be placed in the description.

bluegrassgeek 05-22-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valenn1 (Post 10206001)
It's called "Season 6 General Test Reward" in the "Items" Tab (the picture on the item does not show a tribble).

Ah! Thanks, I'll look there when I get home tonight.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 AM.