Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Romulan Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=371)
-   -   Tal Shiar Uniform (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=720721)

felderburg 05-28-2013 08:22 PM

Tal Shiar Uniform
 
I seem to be missing the belt. Another person has the belt on one character, but is missing it from others (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post10439281). Additionally, I don't have the collar / shoulder things, the gloves / wrist gauntlents, or the special boots.

diotw 05-28-2013 10:41 PM

The uniform is not the complete version that NPCs have, for male characters it's only the top, chest straps, trousers, and boots. Female characters get the same, but they get the belt instead of the chest straps.

felderburg 05-29-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diotw (Post 10446571)
The uniform is not the complete version that NPCs have, for male characters it's only the top, chest straps, trousers, and boots. Female characters get the same, but they get the belt instead of the chest straps.

Well why can't players get both belt and straps? NPCs have both, why not us? I can understand not being given the sash, shoulders, and pointy arm / leg stuff (we have to impersonate a peon, not a commander) but the gender separation between belt and chest I just don't get.

shockwave85 05-29-2013 07:43 AM

Might be a bug. There seems to be some general issues with costumes at the moment, where certain pieces don't show up depending on your gender or species.

jc89123 05-29-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shockwave85 (Post 10455461)
Might be a bug. There seems to be some general issues with costumes at the moment, where certain pieces don't show up depending on your gender or species.

Like the helmet with Liberated Borg toons. A more complete uniform would be nice but this is Cryptic we're talking about. They called the straps from the Yesterday's Enterprise uniform a full uniform.

reddhawkk 05-29-2013 08:09 PM

i my self have seen a good number of players with both the belt an chest paice , and i messaged them about it with no response ... wish i knew 4 sure but yes the costumes , uniforms and tailor seem to be way buggd

starsider32485 10-25-2013 09:10 AM

To be fair to the Yesterday's Enterprise uniforms, the straps pretty much were the only difference between the normal TNG uniforms and the YE ones.

bberge1701 10-25-2013 09:46 AM

TNG parts?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by reddhawkk (Post 10471511)
i my self have seen a good number of players with both the belt an chest paice , and i messaged them about it with no response ... wish i knew 4 sure but yes the costumes , uniforms and tailor seem to be way buggd

What you may be seeing are players who have added parts to the Tal Shiar outfit from the TNG Romulan uniform in the C-Store. I've done that myself, works quite nicely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by starsider32485 (Post 13084861)
To be fair to the Yesterday's Enterprise uniforms, the straps pretty much were the only difference between the normal TNG uniforms and the YE ones.

If you want to be nit-picky, the collar was different, no gap in the middle, and the sleeves had black cuffs added. Probably should have gotten a new top, but I'm not complaining. Thoroughly enjoyed the mission. :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:06 AM.