Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Just Bought the LTS and am having trouble Finding some of the VET rewards. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=722011)

phadren 05-29-2013 10:06 AM

Just Bought the LTS and am having trouble Finding some of the VET rewards.

Well started playing a lil while ago and really enjoyed the game and decided to buy the LTS. But am having trouble with finding some of the rewards. On the toon i'm trying to get the rewards on I am lvl 21 SC, Romulan in the Klingon faction.

1. Firework emote, "Federation characters can claim this by interacting with the large ship hologram in the Shipyard on Earth Spacedock. Klingon characters can claim it from the Barracks located next to the Skill Trainer and Fleet Ambassador on Qo'noS." I have been here and cannot see anywhere to get it, is it because i'm Romulan or did I just miss it?

2. Vanity Ship - Captain's Yacht (Fed and KDF) I cant find this on the ship and shuttle req. NPC. Do I need to be a certain LVL before I attain this?

3. Exclusive Costume Piece (Federation): "Jupiter" Uniform Variant, Exclusive Costume Piece, (KDF): Shoulder Cape, Exclusive Costume Piece (Romulan) (Coming soon!) Is the Romulan costume not currently in game yet?

4. Exclusive Starship "Material, Is there a lvl req. for this? I can't see any where on the ship customization npc a drop down menu to get it?

5. Exclusive Uniform Variant. What is the name of this on the tailor? For I am not sure what i'm looking for here.

6.Exclusive Veteran Starships, Chimera Heavy Destroyer (Fed), Peghqu? Heavy Destroyer (KDF), Romulan Veteran Ship (Coming soon!) , I assume there is lvl req. for these but I do not see them on my Romulan toon (maybe not in game yet) and I do not have a token I can find either.

7. Unique Duty Officer Assignment, is there a lvl req. for this I went the npc and did not have the option to get it?

I know its sorta a long list and yes I am as green as the Orion women when it comes to this game, any help is greatly appreciated.
Really liking the game and its community which the community is what made me want to stay and play this game for the long haul, very nice ppl here. Thanks again for any help.

lan451 05-29-2013 10:18 AM

Most of the vet rewards for Romulans aren't in game yet.

1. Fireworks are actually at a console in New Romulus command. It's near the bank/exchange consoles in the front.

2-6 are not in game yet. All of that stuff will come later on.

7. It's an assignment to refine 1k more dilithium. You can find this person on New Romulus command near the bank/exchange consoles.

phadren 05-29-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lan451 (Post 10458971)
Most of the vet rewards for Romulans aren't in game yet.

1. Fireworks are actually at a console in New Romulus command. It's near the bank/exchange consoles in the front.

2-6 are not in game yet. All of that stuff will come later on.

7. It's an assignment to refine 1k more dilithium. You can find this person on New Romulus command near the bank/exchange consoles.

Thanks for the reply much appreciated

franc275 05-29-2013 10:25 AM

Vet Rewards

Fireworks - Romulans can get it from New Romulus Command
The Chimera - LVL 50 only

The rest I'm not sure sorry... It least it can provide you a few answers.

crypticarmsman 05-29-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phadren (Post 10458721)
Well started playing a lil while ago and really enjoyed the game and decided to buy the LTS. But am having trouble with finding some of the rewards. On the toon i'm trying to get the rewards on I am lvl 21 SC, Romulan.

1. Firework emote, "Federation characters can claim this by interacting with the large ship hologram in the Shipyard on Earth Spacedock. Klingon characters can claim it from the Barracks located next to the Skill Trainer and Fleet Ambassador on Qo'noS." I have been here and cannot see anywhere to get it, is it because i'm Romulan or did I just miss it?

Fed side - it's a console right next to the shipyard hologram (in the public area)

KDF side - as stated it's a console in the 'barracks' building (across from the KDF 'Transporter' building

Quote:

2. Vanity Ship - Captain's Yacht (Fed and KDF) I cant find this on the ship and shuttle req. NPC. Do I need to be a certain LVL before I attain this?
It's been a while for me, (and there may indeed be a Level restriction); but on the Shuttle vendor there should be an option to claim a Captain's yacht.

Quote:

3. Exclusive Costume Piece (Federation): "Jupiter" Uniform Variant, Exclusive Costume Piece, (KDF): Shoulder Cape, Exclusive Costume Piece (Romulan) (Coming soon!) Is the Romulan costume not currently in game yet?
The extra Fed piece is the "Lifetime Comm Badge" I believe.

Quote:

4. Exclusive Starship "Material, Is there a lvl req. for this? I can't see any where on the ship customization npc a drop down menu to get it?
The material shows as "Type 6" in the drop down menu of the ship tailor.

Quote:

5. Exclusive Uniform Variant. What is the name of this on the tailor? For I am not sure what i'm looking for here.
Fed side - It's the Jupiter(Veteran) option in the Tailor.
KDF side - It's any (Veteran) item.

Quote:

6.Exclusive Veteran Starships, Chimera Heavy Destroyer (Fed), Peghqu? Heavy Destroyer (KDF), Romulan Veteran Ship (Coming soon!) , I assume there is lvl req. for these but I do not see them on my Romulan toon (maybe not in game yet) and I do not have a token I can find either.
There is a Level requirement (50) - Not in yet for Romulans, at all; and if I recall I think it was claimable under the special unlocks tab of the C-Store, but again, it's been a while for me since I claimed both. If not there again, may be an option to claim one at the ship vendor when you're at Level 50.

phadren 05-29-2013 11:16 AM

Thanks for all the replies but as far as the Lifetime comm badge goes I could use this on my BOs but not on myself? Is it restricted from Romulans ? I def saw it on the tailor when customizing my BOs but when I tried it on my Capt. the option was not there.

lan451 05-29-2013 11:32 AM

Can't use the badge/uniform options on your Romulan. Any Federation or KDF officers you have can use them since they are a part of that faction, but not for your Romulan captain. The ones for Romulan players will come later on.

phadren 05-29-2013 01:00 PM

Thanks for clearing up the LTcomm badge thing and thanks for helping set me straight on my questions, really appreciate all:)

lan451 05-29-2013 01:21 PM

No problem at all. As a fellow lifer I can tell you that I too am very much looking forward to all the Romulan vet stuff as well. :)

phadren 05-29-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

The material shows as "Type 6" in the drop down menu of the ship tailor."

Hmm I don't see any type 6 materials is it because I'm Romulan on this toon or does it have a lvl req.?