Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Federation Roomulans are seen as KDF in Kerrat (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=735621)

mattjohnsonva 06-05-2013 01:46 AM

Federation Roomulans are seen as KDF in Kerrat

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but as a Federation aligned Romulan when I enter Kerrat it is always on the KDF side. This is clearly wrong and I was wondering if this is going to be addressed?

patrickngo 06-05-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva (Post 10623411)
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but as a Federation aligned Romulan when I enter Kerrat it is always on the KDF side. This is clearly wrong and I was wondering if this is going to be addressed?

Just think of it as a chance to step up into a blessed minority for a little while, instead of being cornered forever in the mediocrity of the majority...for a few minutes a night, you get to be one of the 18%....

illcadia 06-05-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva (Post 10623411)

Err, every faction enters kerrat at the KDF spawn.

ivantomdisplay 06-05-2013 02:26 AM

My KDF allied Romulan is FED by default when entering Kerrat. Its buggggggged.

smokeybacon90 06-05-2013 04:17 AM

When you enter the zone or warp in at the start of a round you spawn in the KDF area regardless of faction, hence the huge fest in the first few seconds. When feds die, they respawn in their proper area, but that's the only time.

mattjohnsonva 06-05-2013 04:44 AM

No guys, you don't get what I am saying. As a Federation ally my Romulan toon should fight with the Federation against the KDF in Kerrat, at the moment it is the other way around.

After 3 years of Kerrating I know where the spawn points are, the map sees Romulans allied to the federation as KDF. I can target and kill Fed ships along with the KDF, it should be the other way around, hope that's a bit clearer now :)

naevius 06-05-2013 05:05 AM

It is like this:

Currently, because it is bugged, when you pick a zone as a Romulan it will throw you in as either KDF or FED, regardless of your actual alliance. As a Rom/KDF, I can go in as either, depending on which of the listed zone buttons I hit.

nicha0 06-05-2013 05:24 AM

The last dev comment I heard about Kerrat was basically saying they aren't fixing that absolute disaster of map, it'd be easier to scrap it and rebuild it. Hopefully the fix is less map related and something else.

I'd love to see a much better open warfare type map though

lostusthorn 06-05-2013 05:24 AM

Don't worry, kroms spawn as feds :)
Or it could be a clever ploy to balance the opness of the kdf players with the numbers of the feds :)

mattjohnsonva 06-05-2013 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naevius (Post 10625181)
It is like this:

Currently, because it is bugged, when you pick a zone as a Romulan it will throw you in as either KDF or FED, regardless of your actual alliance. As a Rom/KDF, I can go in as either, depending on which of the listed zone buttons I hit.

Not sure about that, I've been going there since max levelling my Rom and chosen many different (unnumbered lol) instances and I am always on the Klink side so far).