Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Problems buying zen (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=741381)

sollvax 06-08-2013 06:15 AM

Problems buying zen

Trying to buy zen
using a debit card on direct credit card option (which normally works)

Getting an Error try again message from skrill is anyone else having this problem or is it just me??

lan451 06-08-2013 06:24 AM

Yeah I got an error last week using the same method. I checked my wallet though and the zen was there. I figured it was just a display error since it looks like everything went thought. Is your wallet still empty?

sollvax 06-08-2013 06:27 AM

very much so

Its not getting to the payment processing
I have now tried multiple times and nothing is happening

Im wondering if skrill themselves have a problem
Has anyone successfully bought zen from them in the last few minutes?
say an hour?

grouchyotaku 06-08-2013 08:17 AM

You might want to check with your credit card financial institute to see if they've blocked payment. Internet purchases with small gaming companies tend to be labeled as 'suspicious' activity...

sollvax 06-08-2013 10:54 AM

I made a small test purchase on facebook and that works ok

its not even getting to the "verifying " its just bumping back

redsnake721 06-08-2013 11:24 AM

chill for about 15 min and it should show up if not you can call billing support at 1-888-344-4478 on Monday after 10am PST

sollvax 06-08-2013 11:28 AM

As I said its not going to show up
The transaction is failing before the money is even verified
so it won't show up because its not this end

all i need to know is if its just me or everyone so I know who to chase

breygorn 06-10-2013 08:30 PM

I've been having problems buying zen through credit card option.
seems to be a problem with skrill...

if it goes far enough, it asks to verify via sms,
then it never sends the confirmation code out.

idonotlikethis 06-12-2013 07:24 PM

i tried google wallet, usually goes through in 15 minutes, my 5 bucks have been sitting in limbo for like almost 23 hours now. I have gotten 7 separate "receipts" for my purchase and I still don't have my zen... hurray !

beskamiltar 06-13-2013 11:46 AM

I'm having a similar issue. Hit L50, went to buy zen. First try, it went as far as sending the text code, but when I entered it, it simply said something like "can't process the purchase, error occurred." Subsequently, I can't even get to that point--as soon as I hit buy on the little Skrill inset window, I get the error message.

When I tried PayPal, it sends me to the PayPal site with the order information up and I soon as I try to process it, PayPal says "can't process the purchase, error occurred."

I've verified all of my accounts are current and have absurdly sufficient available credit for this purchase.

I've submitted a ticket, but given the lack of official response here, I'm concerned. With both Skrill and PayPal giving me error messages, and my accounts being verified, it's looking like a Perfect World side issue.