Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Priority One Interviews dStahl (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=744181)

pwebranflakes 06-10-2013 07:00 AM

Priority One Interviews dStahl

In this week's episode of Priority One, Executive Producer Daniel Stahl stops by to talk about the future of STO and to answer community-submitted questions.

Link to the interview.

robeasom 06-10-2013 07:49 AM

Is there a text stream as can't listen to these at work

johngazman 06-10-2013 07:59 AM

Any chance of some actual news?

I know word on the Scimitar is Coming Soon (TM) but could someone pipe up and let us know the skinny on the ENT Maco Uniforms, when we'll see the rest of the Fleet Uniforms released, timescale for the Fleet Galaxy-X etc.

I'm all for these interviews but it'd be nice if you could supplement them with something substantial.

aveimperator 06-10-2013 08:36 AM

Seriously, these interviews with no news are old hat and, frankly, nobody cares. Why? Because you don't tell us anything. Seriously, Cryptic, get in tune with your playerbase.

captsol 06-10-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johngazman (Post 10727611)
Any chance of some actual news?

I know word on the Scimitar is Coming Soon (TM) but could someone pipe up and let us know the skinny on the ENT Maco Uniforms, when we'll see the rest of the Fleet Uniforms released, timescale for the Fleet Galaxy-X etc.

I'm all for these interviews but it'd be nice if you could supplement them with something substantial.

Dream on. This is Cryptic and PWE.

wazzagiow 06-10-2013 09:03 AM

personally I never thought the federation tutorial was that bad. sounds like a high priority any time you(dstahl) talk about it when really it isn't. wouldn't the time be better spent working on end game? stfs, feature episodes for all, pvp ?

also why is account bound lobi not possible? the resistance to changing it from character bound to account bound makes no sense what so ever.

cptskeeteruk 06-10-2013 09:05 AM

Yeah i used to like listening to interviews with cryptic but nowadays there nothing but talking about current stuff or past stuff, theres no more exclusives anymore. Cryptic, there must be something for each interview per different venue, make it so theres something unique to listen to per place instead of just rehashes. Otherwise its boring as hell.

Either that or dan go back to twitter and to tweet leaks like u used to.

johngazman 06-10-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captsol (Post 10728381)
Dream on. This is Cryptic and PWE.

I know. Just felt I need to throw that out there just to make sure someone said it.

I'm listening to Stahl's bit now. Frankly, he's talking a lot and saying very little. Everything is "maybe" and "possibilities" and "I don't want to spoil it." The most definitive thing that i've heard so far is "Account-Bound Lobi? No chance."

Oh, and the fact that Neverwinter is out on June 20th. So i'm making plans to not be playing STO because of the inevitable server overload.

zeuxidemus001 06-10-2013 09:58 AM

Whats the point of the interviews exactly... oh yeah that right nothing heh. (if we want any kind of news its in a dev blog but the interviews about it are months upon months after the dev blogs come out).

aexrael 06-10-2013 11:20 AM

Someone summarize it, getting tired of sitting through hours of these content starved podcasts.