Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - June 13, 2013 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=749941)

salamiinferno 06-13-2013 05:36 PM

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - June 13, 2013

We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.6

General:
  • The Dilithium Mine system is now available to players in fleets. It is located in the Beta Ursae sector and waiting patiently for you to arrive.
  • Resolved an issue that caused respecs to fail.
  • The Lobi Crystal on Cold Storage is no longer hidden by geometry and is accessible to players that know where to find it.
  • The Plasma Flamethrower project is now available to players that have reached Tier 5 of their Romulan Reputation.
  • Waypoints should be properly placed on foundry missions again.

Known Issues:
  • Using the doors on Nukara still do not add the player to the Queue.

icegavel 06-13-2013 05:44 PM

Oh my god finally Di Mine map THANK YOU!

tsurutafan01 06-13-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

The Plasma Flamethrower project is now available to players that have reached Tier 5 of their Romulan Reputation.
Hey, about time. Nice to see it back, I hope it is doing better than when last seen.

sdkraust 06-13-2013 05:55 PM

PATCH SO I CAN GET IN /excitement

Reason why I have a T2 Mine!

canis36 06-13-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salamiinferno (Post 10806951)
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.6

General:
  • The Dilithium Mine system is now available to players in fleets. It is located in the Beta Ursae sector and waiting patiently for you to arrive.
  • Resolved an issue that caused respecs to fail.
  • The Lobi Crystal on Cold Storage is no longer hidden by geometry and is accessible to players that know where to find it.
  • The Plasma Flamethrower project is now available to players that have reached Tier 5 of their Romulan Reputation.
  • Waypoints should be properly placed on foundry missions again.

Known Issues:
  • Using the doors on Nukara still do not add the player to the Queue.

It's nice that the lobi crystal thing is finally fixed, but it's probably going to be in next week's holodeck patch - and the event is supposed to end the day after. Could you pass a request to whoever makes the relevant decisions that the FE replay be extended by a week or two?

ozzyracer 06-13-2013 07:04 PM

so just a space map with rocks in orbit around a big blue ball with no ground map is that correct? its all i see

unheard1978 06-13-2013 07:20 PM

can you bring back borg and all other space set for romulans to test be good for all new players to tribble

nasedo0 06-13-2013 08:15 PM

any rewards for playing on tribble ?

ruinsfate 06-14-2013 12:14 AM

Hopefully you've fixed the awful frame dropping the flamethrower caused in its initial incarnation.

f2pdrakron 06-14-2013 12:16 AM

Well since the whole mine is finished some observations on the map.

You are using the Romulan that is a bit odd considering we are in Cardassian space, also someone kinda screwed up and used the Scimitar Bridge parts on the second floor as I can see the Scimitar MSD on the central pillar plus one of then consoles near it also have it.

And near the closed windows in the 2nd floor its actually part of the exterior, meaning we are looping on "I am dying" until we put on a spacesuit and activate it.

You might want to change that ...