Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Repeated disconnects (Stuck in Delta Volanis) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=75372)

Archived Post 01-21-2010 03:14 PM

Repeated disconnects (Stuck in Delta Volanis)

I'm having two issues I'd like to report.

The first is that there are very few anomalies available in Delta Volanis. I've tried multiple instances, all have a very low respawn rate. I have found that trying to explore areas in which there are fewer players have a higher spawn rate, but it's still quite low.

Also, upon completing an away mission with a team, I loaded into Delta Volanis, then immediately disconnected. Now it takes forever to reconnect, and I DC as soon as sector space loads.

Anyone else having these issues?

UPDATE: I was able to log into another character and file a ticket. I then tried logging back into the character that was having the issue, at which time I immediately warped to the Sirius sector. That worked and I was able to move about the Sirius sector normally. Unfortunately, when I tried to re-enter Delta Volanis, I immediately disconnected. I believe warping out immediately is a short term solution. Everyone in Delta Volanis appears to be encountering this issue.

UPDATE 2: After the problem seemed to stop (was able to enter DV w/o being disconnected), I completed another mission, then was booted upon entering sector space. Now I am unable to log in at all (server is full).

Archived Post 01-21-2010 03:16 PM

yes I have the exact same problem with another Cluster.

Archived Post 01-21-2010 03:19 PM

Same here, now I'm stuck in Arucanis Arm - as a person standing on the ground of space - I can get connected for about 5 seconds before "disconnected from server"

Archived Post 01-21-2010 03:21 PM

same here completed the away mission in Delta Volanis an now i cna't stay connected long enought to move anywhere :( i was thinking on getting the lifetime for the game not if this keeps up :(

Archived Post 01-21-2010 03:26 PM

Stuck as well.

Archived Post 01-21-2010 03:28 PM

Stuck as well

Archived Post 01-21-2010 03:29 PM

This is something new to the latest patch... constant disconnects in the DV cluster, DV anomalies NOT respawning fast enough, and even more broken missions... not to mention the fact that I've done several ground missions now WITHOUT my away team and with NO way to call them down to the planets surface!!

:mad: LAME!!!! :mad:

This is crap.. I can't even MOVE from the spawn point when I log back in, with out being disconnected..

Good job Cryptic... you just fracked the game for me permanently... I can't do ANYTHING, but log in and promptly get disconnected!!! :mad: :mad:

Archived Post 01-21-2010 03:29 PM

No matter what sector/system I am in or which character I am using. Since the patch I am getting disconnected very 5-10 minutes. It has been like this ever since the patch last night (I updated my client this morning and love the additional fixes and add-ins) But the falling to the ground and constantly disconnecting is making it un-playable/testable - Its beta, but I only wish I could help find bugs. I hope this gets resolved soon... and that I'm not the only one : )

Archived Post 01-21-2010 03:41 PM

Exact same problem here!

Archived Post 01-21-2010 06:02 PM

Same issue. In addition to DV drops and low respawn rates of anomalies to explore, "Aid the Planet" missions still do not properly update. Its in my mission queue, shows as updating from 2/10 to 10/10 when I buy them. I come back to the missioin and try to deliver the supplies but he doesn't take them. They just sit in the inventory. I know they're the right supplies because the mission thread was updated correctly.