Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Upcoming Ship(s) Focus Testing (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=754141)

pwebranflakes 06-17-2013 03:02 AM

Upcoming Ship(s) Focus Testing

Hi Captains,

I wanted to give you a heads up that in the future, you may be seeing currently-unreleased ships flying around on Tribble. We'd like to let you know that we'll be conducting volunteer, focused testing on select upcoming ships by some members of the community. This is similar to the testing that was done for the Vesta, as I posted about here last year. This new thread serves as an announcement thread that will cover any focused testing we decide to conduct on ships now and in the future.

For this type of focused testing, we've looked for, and will look in the future for, members of the community who have a history of testing new additions on Tribble and/ or providing succinct, constructive (positive and negative) feedback regarding additions. They and other peers they've recommended will be playtesting the new ship(s) in group and solo play.

Some of the testing that will occur during focus tests include:

• PvP
  • STFs
  • PvE
  • Powers
  • Costumes/ Patterns

We'd like to continue doing this in the future, so please continue to provide constructive feedback on your Tribble playtests and you never know--you might even be selected by me or recommended by a peer for future testing!

Thanks, and see you in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

ddesjardins 06-17-2013 03:06 AM

Count me in ;) Love to help out.

dova25 06-17-2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 10876531)
Hi Captains,
I wanted to give you a heads up that in the future, you may be seeing currently-unreleased ships flying around on Tribble.

What kind of ships are they:federation,romulan or klingon ?

blastenblaster1 06-17-2013 03:21 AM

General Daxx is ready

admiralnat 06-17-2013 03:27 AM

I'll Test Ships

Count me in! I'd love to help out by testing some new ships before they go to holodeck!

Edit: I'd love testing any new content before it reaches holodeck just the same, but testing new ships does sound pretty cool!

Edit 2: I have tested upcoming content before, and rarely went on holodeck during the closed beta for Legacy of Romulus.

dalolorn 06-17-2013 03:29 AM

Sure, why not?

tpalelena 06-17-2013 03:56 AM

An old tribble tester and one with 10 characters with full Omega and Romulan reputation, I think I can help with the Stf- Elite stf - space mission testings.

Sign me up :) ! I'll help happily, I got 3 level 50 romulan characters to transfer for end-game ship testing too.

Managed to get a romulan to level 50 in closed (With only up to Nimbus content , then patrols), and then one in open beta.

jmaster29 06-17-2013 04:09 AM

count me in

No the most active tribble player but spotted a few bugs and never went on Holodeck at ALL during open Beta/a bit of closed bete. So Count me in!

P.S if this means getting a early look at the Scimitar then you better give me a try :D

daggermoon 06-17-2013 04:15 AM

glad to help out if i can

afree100 06-17-2013 04:56 AM

I would like to paticipate!