Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Boot Camp Coaches (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=756641)

drkfrontiers 06-19-2013 08:50 AM

Boot Camp Coaches

Hi PvP Community,

Those that were kind enough to coach Boot Camp during the last sessions, we could certainly use your expertise again!

Remember, that the success of Boot Camp and PvP in general is only due to the support and friendship we show to each other as a community.

Boot Camp NEEDS YOU! {Cue epic pointy person}

bitemepwe 06-19-2013 06:54 PM

I would happily give my time to help coach but honestly I am far less knowledgable about PvP than many in these forums.
Hopefully these truelly learned individuals will offer thier time to help with the bootcamp and keep PvP alive in STO.

drkfrontiers 06-20-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitemepwe (Post 10924501)
I would happily give my time to help coach but honestly I am far less knowledgable about PvP than many in these forums.
Hopefully these truelly learned individuals will offer thier time to help with the bootcamp and keep PvP alive in STO.

Thank you Roach. I believe that you underestimate your worth and we would be happy to have you.

Its kind of sad that now that the Coaches have got their respec and title they have drifted off into the shadows leaving so few to carry on.

Boot Camp is important to grow PvP. I really urge everyone to participate.

If you are not up to coaching, then share a build, or submit an article you would like to have featured.

mimey2 06-20-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drkfrontiers (Post 10927311)
Its kind of sad that now that the Coaches have got their respec and title they have drifted off into the shadows leaving so few to carry on.

Amen on that one, Drkfrontiers.

livinrtb 06-20-2013 09:28 AM

Have no fear Kraven is here...I will be on hand to help out. There disappearance remains a mystery I am deeply concerned. I to have noticed a large drop in coaches, I chalked it up to summer is here and all the children are out side playing. Anyway the show must go on and it will. So I hope all the students have there teeth sharpened and the bag full of battery's cause we pew on Saturday.

P.S.
Your asked to please bring a case a beer for da coach...that is all

Good Luck And Have Fun Out There...
@LIVIN

masterkeychnk5 06-20-2013 09:29 AM

I'd like to set myself available to coach, not sure if im suited for it tho but :)

therealsivar 06-20-2013 09:43 AM

I'll have to know the times that I'd be expected to be online, but I would be willing to help out now that I'm back.

livinrtb 06-20-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterkeychnk5 (Post 10934891)
I'd like to set myself available to coach, not sure if im suited for it tho but :)

If you like I have some time now to go over what we do at boot camp...you can meet up with me on the pvpbc ts3 server

drkfrontiers 06-20-2013 09:56 AM

Awesome guys! Thats the spirit.

masterkeychnk5, livinrtb - Kudus!

Sivar - you 'ol dog! I can't begin to tell you how great it is to have you back!