Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Risa Accolades (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=770021)

jedi77 06-28-2013 08:36 AM

Risa Accolades

I have found them all except the Klingon doing his thing... is that with an NPC or with another player that is a Klingon...

Also, the Enjoy the view parrots... is there an accolade for finding them all? because every time you enjoy the view there is an accolade unlock reward sound but nothing shows up.

crusty8mac 06-28-2013 08:49 AM

He and a group are on a hill. If you fly too high over the hill, you won't see them.

stev2510 06-28-2013 08:51 AM

Do Tell :confused:

notaredshirt79 06-28-2013 08:10 PM

Arches

They are on one of the arches. The one that is most south and east.

mgmirkin426 06-29-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedi77 (Post 11099971)
Also, the Enjoy the view parrots... is there an accolade for finding them all? because every time you enjoy the view there is an accolade unlock reward sound but nothing shows up.

Was wondering the same thing myself... I've been flying around "view"ing and was mostly gettign unlock sounds. But never an accolade. I'm ASSUMING that if the DEVs put them in, there's probably an accolade, as there seem to be a billion accolades on the map... But I can't seem to find the last of them, I assume. =o\ Kinda' wish there was some kind of "indicator" of where they were. Like parrots flying around, or you had to "track" / "follow" a parrot back to its post? Making it more of a "game" rather than a random "run across it" sort of thing.

smoovious 07-01-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgmirkin426 (Post 11129251)
Was wondering the same thing myself... I've been flying around "view"ing and was mostly gettign unlock sounds. But never an accolade. I'm ASSUMING that if the DEVs put them in, there's probably an accolade, as there seem to be a billion accolades on the map... But I can't seem to find the last of them, I assume. =o\ Kinda' wish there was some kind of "indicator" of where they were. Like parrots flying around, or you had to "track" / "follow" a parrot back to its post? Making it more of a "game" rather than a random "run across it" sort of thing.

Look at the names of the locations of each bird for that accolade. (I think the accolade is named "Enjoy The View" but not positive)

It is in your list (maybe filter it to show only in-progress ones).

The ones you've found will have a check-mark, the ones you haven't, won't.

-- Smoov

jedi77 07-01-2013 09:37 AM

There are ten Enjoy the View birds on the island... you get an accolade and a title for finding them all.

knocky 07-02-2013 09:16 AM

These accolades would be more desirable if they had taken models that they already have and added them as trophies for your ship.

How hard would it have been to take the existing horga'hn model and reduce it to fit nicely on a shelf?

A tropical bird sitting on a stand in the crew lounge?

morpheusssss 07-02-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knocky (Post 11182361)
These accolades would be more desirable if they had taken models that they already have and added them as trophies for your ship.

How hard would it have been to take the existing horga'hn model and reduce it to fit nicely on a shelf?

A tropical bird sitting on a stand in the crew lounge?

I like the way you think, then again they do have quite a few bugs to fix. I still don't have my Kli characters fireworks! :mad:

jedi77 07-02-2013 10:34 AM

The fireworks do no happen every sunset... the only way to know if they are going to happen is if the boardwalk is suddenly filled with NPC's all waiting for the show to start.