||07-10-2013 11:36 AM
Release Notes: July 11, 2013
- Items that were attached to in-game mail that were lost should now be back in your mailbox.
- The TOS Romulan uniforms should now allow proper tinting for all pieces and color palates for all items should now match each other.
- The Scimitar's shields will now properly regenerate while cloaked if the Singularity Distribution Unit is equipped.
- Ship shields will now appropriately display their values while in sector space.
- Completing Rank 5 of the Nukara Reputation now directs the character to report to the Nukara base camp, where the commander will provide a significant reward.
- If you've already obtained Rank 5, you may need to slot a project and then cancel it to receive your reporting instructions.
- Completing Rank 5 of the Romulan Reputation will now grant Romulan players the bonus reward Federation and Klingon players receive.
- If you've already obtained Rank 5, you may need to slot a project and then cancel it to receive your reward.
- The T5 Romulan Reputation mission, "Secrets of the Ancients," should now be able to be completed once again.
- Creating an off duty costume slot no longer requires the player to create a standard costume slot then convert it.
- Fuse Armor will no longer break on damage
- The Captain's Table will now properly gate access based on veteran or lifetime status.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Ground M.A.C.O 3-piece set bonus from applying to all attacks and to all members of the players' team.
- This bonus will not stack with multiple players using the set.
- Added additional verification so the proper player ship will appear at the character select screen.
- Server Stability Updates
- Updated the audio on the Risa Event map
- Added audio cues for flying through the rings during "Flying High"
- The dance instructor should no longer be susceptible to getting out of position. If for some reason the dance instructor isn't able to reach the dance podium in time for the dance party to start, the instructor will be beamed to that location.
- The tutorial "A Good Reputation" should more reliably clear now when you complete the unlock of the summer event store.
- Resolved an edge case that resulted in a very small number of players receiving a version of "Flying High" they could not complete.
- The celebration lights on the Risan Event map will now turn on or off based on a holiday schedule.
- The Subspace Party Amplifier can no longer be activated in combat, and will vanish immediately if there is combat nearby.
- Resolved an issue where the DoT from Security Officer's Ambush Active Roster power would benefit twice from damage-increasing buffs, powers, and skills
- Resolved an issue where the DoT from Security Officer's Ambush Active Roster power would ignore resistance to Physical damage
- The DoT from Security Officer's Ambush Active Roster power can now be removed by healing at least half of the afflicted target's maximum health. It can also be cleansed by any powers which remove Physical DoTs.
- The Flight Deck Duty Officer that applies the defensive bonus while in recall mode has had its defensive bonus temporarily disabled.