Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Zen Offer Wall Updates (07/15/2013) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=792951)

pwebranflakes 07-15-2013 06:19 PM

Zen Offer Wall Updates (07/15/2013)
 
We've recently posted a blog that contains important information about the updates to our ZEN Offer Wall (i.e. http://offers.perfectworld.com), as well as answers to some of your most asked questions. Additionally, we've posted a link towards the end to a survey -- we are very interested in your feedback and would love to hear from you! :)

Please read the blog here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

mattachine 07-15-2013 08:22 PM

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn ZEN right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

The part in red is a lie. I've checked regularly and I always get this message. So no new options are made available.

redshirtthefirst 07-15-2013 10:07 PM

Only 1 offer for me and it's a 'buy something' one.... pass.

jaxjaguars 07-15-2013 10:19 PM

I believe it depends on where you live. Some survey opportunities and offers may not be available where you live, especially surveys (i know since I'm a surveyor for multiple panels)

ussboleyn 07-16-2013 12:45 AM

I live in the UK yet a get the peanut lab offers and not sponsorpay.

mattachine 07-16-2013 08:22 AM

I managed to get to some from work and other then the "free" ones the are NOT free, it seems to work. So it must be something with my ISP at home or something...

Is there any way to report the "offers" that are listed as free but require payments to be made? So they are moved to the right category? Maybe a report button should be next to their listing.

rikev 07-16-2013 09:07 AM

Please shut them down. They are not to be trusted. :(

pwebranflakes 07-16-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikev (Post 11415831)
Please shut them down. They are not to be trusted. :(

It sounds like you missed the link to the blog in the first post that addresses this concern. After reading the blog, use the link at the bottom of it to complete the survey and pass along your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate it :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattachine (Post 11415201)
Is there any way to report the "offers" that are listed as free but require payments to be made? So they are moved to the right category? Maybe a report button should be next to their listing.

Please utilize the survey that is linked in the blog to let us know.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

mattachine 07-16-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 11416861)
*snip*Please utilize the survey that is linked in the blog to let us know.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Just so I don't do anything wrong. Should I fill out one survey for each company or offer that is not free even they clam to be? Or should I compile them and do it all in one? Why I ask is because I've already done the survey and didn't think I could do it multiple times.

*edit*

I also need to know what information you need to identify each survey as many of them are from the same company/website and not all of them require to pay money and some links doesn't even work.
Are the URLs that we're redirected to good enough?

pwebranflakes 07-16-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattachine (Post 11416931)
Just so I don't do anything wrong. Should I fill out one survey for each company or offer that is not free even they clam to be? Or should I compile them and do it all in one? Why I ask is because I've already done the survey and didn't think I could do it multiple times.

*edit*

I also need to know what information you need to identify each survey as many of them are from the same company/website and not all of them require to pay money and some links doesn't even work.
Are the URLs that we're redirected to good enough?

Compile into one, if you can. URLs should be fine :) Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:04 AM.