Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Tribble - Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   list of Daeinos bugs (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=794121)

dontdrunkimshoot 07-16-2013 08:18 PM

list of Daeinos bugs
 
no visible transformations

and the lotus sorta fires out the nose, well it looked strange

also the skin in the ship store is not available in the customize window

its listed under escorts, not warbirds in the store

and thus cant use warbird universal consoles

it also has the power levels of an escort, not a warbird, base in 50 to all, yet it has a singularity core equipped, and has singularity powers. honestly, this is a balanced move when you compare the stats of this ship to the mogai, tvaro and dhlean, the vet ship looks poor compared to these ships, especially in the shield mod department.

escort defense score bonus, but only in tactical mode

its got a connie refit ship icon, and the weapons tray in the ui thinks its only 2/2 wide, thats likely related.

p2wsucks 07-16-2013 08:35 PM

The KDF version has a KDF ship icon, don't know which one though.

I mentioned some other things in general discussion thread b/c I wasn't sure if they were bugs or not.

I looked under others on KDF side and it showed up. Not sure it's listed in another category there.

twistedvaccine 07-16-2013 08:41 PM

Im really not a fan of the tail sticking out if im quite honest..

Also i hope they dont keep it as a Phaser Lotus.. My build is disruptor and ive spent alot of coin on fleet weapons and consoles ect, as im sure most who have Romulans have done.. or plasma for that case

dontdrunkimshoot 07-16-2013 08:55 PM

its a plasma lotus

corvalle 07-16-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot (Post 11426761)
its a plasma lotus

In the description at the ship vendor, it says phaser. That is why people are wondering about that :)

twistedvaccine 07-16-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corvalle (Post 11426951)
In the description at the ship vendor, it says phaser. That is why people are wondering about that :)

They should make this an option.. its going to cause alot of ranting

reximuz 07-16-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedvaccine (Post 11426981)
They should make this an option.. its going to cause alot of ranting

Each vet Ship has a Lotus based on the default weapon type of its faction. And everything causes a lot of ranting on these forums.

She's a nice looking ship, and a bit smaller than the Valdore. I'm not a big fan of the wings that turn up, but I'm not likely to use this over my fleet mogai so its not really that big a deal.

Can't wait to see her hooked up properly with animations and all that, I have a feeling this might be a popular version of the Vet ship.

corvalle 07-16-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reximuz (Post 11428271)
Each vet Ship has a Lotus based on the default weapon type of its faction. And everything causes a lot of ranting on these forums.

She's a nice looking ship, and a bit smaller than the Valdore. I'm not a big fan of the wings that turn up, but I'm not likely to use this over my fleet mogai so its not really that big a deal.

Can't wait to see her hooked up properly with animations and all that, I have a feeling this might be a popular version of the Vet ship.

I am worried that the lack of any transformation or transformation animation will make it to holodeck, im assuming this build on tribble is going live in 2 days on thurday, and even the new carrier pet UI is broke too :(

One thing is for sure though, i will not be getting out of my Scimitar any time soon. I own all the fleet romulan ships and the Scimi is by far my fav.

smokeybacon90 07-17-2013 02:27 AM

Please include the fact that some of us cannot even get it in the first place:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=794041

hylanvahr 07-17-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corvalle (Post 11428471)
I am worried that the lack of any transformation or transformation animation will make it to holodeck, im assuming this build on tribble is going live in 2 days on thurday, and even the new carrier pet UI is broke too :(

One thing is for sure though, i will not be getting out of my Scimitar any time soon. I own all the fleet romulan ships and the Scimi is by far my fav.

Cryptic Borticus already mentioned on the tribble patch notes thread for 7/16 that the Tribble build will not go live on Thursday. This likely includes the new destroyer. So there's still time for them to work out the kinks.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 PM.