||07-31-2013 05:10 PM
Release Notes: August 1, 2013
- Players that have had issues purchasing Spiral Wave Disruptors, Jem'Hadar Attack Pets, or any other limited item should no longer experience these issues.
- Carrier Command UI
- Resolved the issue that was causing the following pets to replace instead of back fill:
- Tholian Mesh Weavers
- Jem'Hadar Attack Ships
- Fer'jai Frigates
- Bird of Prey Raiders
- Marauding Force
- Stalker Fighters
- Tholian Mesh Weavers
- Their cooldown reduced from 50 seconds to 30 seconds on Attack Pattern Beta.
- They are more likely to use their Drain Torpedo when it comes off of cooldown.
- All pets will be far less likely to engage enemies beyond a range of 12km
- Unless those enemies have also actively damaged their owner's Carrier.
- All pets are now more responsive while under Escort command. This includes upgrades to their behavior that controls:
- Targeting enemies that have damaged their Escort target, preferring targets that have also attacked their owner's Carrier, and ignoring orders that tell them to escort themselves or fellow hangar pets.
- All pets will now ignore enemies beyond 12km while under Intercept command, regardless of their combat activities.
- This allows them to more accurately intercept incoming mines, torpedoes and small craft heading for their owner Carrier.
- Resolved a logic loophole with the new Recall functionality that allowed pets to occasionally stop responding to subsequent commands.
- Duty Officers that rely upon Intercept, Escort and Recall commands being issued will now work correctly with Jem'Hadar Attack Ships, Bird-of-Prey Raiders, Syphon Drones and Shield Repair Drones.
- The AI routines of Shield Repair Drones have entirely new, and more responsive, set of command behaviors to follow
- For these pets, Intercept and Attack set these pets to sort of an "auto-heal" mode.
- Use Escort for increased control of their support features.
- The AI routines of Bird-of-Prey Raiders have been improved to include more well-defined Strafing Runs.
- These pets only have a chance to enter into this behavior every several seconds, and will not perform them constantly.
- Risian Lohlunat Pearl Bundles and Fohlunat Favor Bundles now indicate that they will only be available for a limited time, and that they will be removed from the Summer Event store on August 31, 2013.
- Andorian phaser weapons have had their audio updated to sound more unique.
- Updated another instance of corvette that was using a capital "C".
- The Aquarius should no longer appear at 4 times its intended size when launched from an Odyssey.
- The Best Defense:
- All commands for your fighter allies should now work properly
- The power icon for Marauding Force hangar pets has been updated to be consistent with other hangar pet powers.
- The Hangar UI icon for marauder shuttles would be a square.
- Added a Romulan EMH Duty Officer portrait.
- Server Stability Updates
- Foundry character creation no longer fails for Klingons.
- Resolved a foundry issue with Drozana Station.
- Updated the playable volume on the Kassae Foundry ground map.
- Klingon Allied Romulans can now replicate Holographic Duty Officers if they have attained the requisite Commendation rank.
- The Sword of Kahless will no longer display the incorrect Bat'leth while sheathed.
- Thalaron Pulse will no longer force players within its attack radius to lose control of their ship.
- Turret Fabrication IV will now correctly fabricate a Tier 4 Turret when used by a Romulan Player.
- Sensor Analysis no longer forces the player into red alert.
- Tour the Galaxy: Some mission timers were set to start on completion of a mission rather on start, they are all set to start on completion of the mission.
- Slightly updated the Romulan Veteran Female Jacket texture.
- Several issues with proper fit of the Romulan Veteran Female Jacket have been resolved.
- The following uniforms now have tailor presets if owned:
- All Good Things
- Bajoran Militia
- Counselor Troi
- Deep Space 9
- Enterprise Mirror
- Section 31
- Seven of Nine
- Starfleet Academy
- The Motion Picture
- The Next Generation (TV
- TOS Dress Uniform
- TOS Medical
- TOS Tunic
- Wrath of Khan
- TOS Mirror Universe