Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Help Im stuck (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=816661)

pauliewok64 08-04-2013 06:14 PM

Help Im stuck

:)Hi,

I need help here..Im in the episode.."behind Enemy Lines" which places me on the Rator 3 planet of the hyran sector.

in the beginning Im doing ok its when I approached to the buildings where there is a path that is leading to it...gets me into a posiition im not able to resolved. There is a huge Rock that is somewhat blocking the path going to the buildings I need to where I need to disabled the transporter on that planet. Each time I get killed and have to click on the respawn button I would end up inside the rock and I cannot get out....has this happen to anybody and how did you figure out to get out. I end up beaming up to my ship to start the game over each time at has happend..and i dont want to keep doing that

Im trying not to get respawn all the time but it is a difficult level and a very challenging game..

So, all you fellow trekkies...could you please help here..thanks

Live long and prosper!!

Paulie :-)

elemberq333 08-04-2013 06:38 PM

I have not had that problem on that mission but I have had similar problems where I beam down for a mission and my entire away team except for me has beamed into the ground. Sometimes I can see their heads or parts of them sticking out but they can't get out and if I want to continue I have to do the entire mission solo.

I have also had it where my team will beam down successfully and then when I get to a slope as I climb up it my team becomes embedded in it and they can't move, or they will get embedded to the point where I can't even see them any more.

Usually the only way I can fix the mission is to drop it and of course that does not fix it, it just makes the problem go away and you do something else. So if it is a mission you need to complete then skip it and move on or if you really want to complete it find a way not to die.

matridunadan1 08-05-2013 12:00 AM

Try typing /stuck

It should teleport you a few feet away into a clear location. Unfortunately, your BOffs aren't affected.

age03 08-05-2013 04:05 AM

You could flag one boff back but I haven't had any problems with any mission in this game rather easy compared to other rpgs.

pauliewok64 08-06-2013 04:55 PM

thank you

Thank you..one more question, one of you suggested that I type Stuck...where Do I type that?

kimony 08-06-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauliewok64 (Post 11785101)
Thank you..one more question, one of you suggested that I type Stuck...where Do I type that?

Type "/stuck" without the quotes into the chat console.

:)

pauliewok64 08-09-2013 07:05 PM

Hi

I did type stuck in the chat box but nothing happen any other suggestions??

Thanks again for your help

Paulie

xtern1ty 08-09-2013 07:32 PM

Here are some suggestions you may not have tried:

- Type: /unstuck
- Change instance
- Contact support and report regardless if you get unstuck so it can get fixed and someone else does not have the same issue.

Hope these help, best of luck!

pauliewok64 08-10-2013 09:13 PM

/stuck command not working/reported it to support

Hello Mr. Xtern1ty,

Thank you for your help and patience. Your suggestion is good however, unfortunately, I am unable to use /unstuck. I get a command "stuck cannot be used. try using transwarp or beam up (which I have done dozens of time and I would have to restart the game) if on the ground. request help from GM as a last resort (which I have and again it gave me the command as I have stated before) so I have reported to support at your recommendations..I will await for their replay and see what I need to do next. thanks again for your help.

Paulie

xtern1ty 08-10-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauliewok64 (Post 11847671)
Hello Mr. Xtern1ty,

Thank you for your help and patience. Your suggestion is good however, unfortunately, I am unable to use /unstuck. I get a command "stuck cannot be used. try using transwarp or beam up (which I have done dozens of time and I would have to restart the game) if on the ground. request help from GM as a last resort (which I have and again it gave me the command as I have stated before) so I have reported to support at your recommendations..I will await for their replay and see what I need to do next. thanks again for your help.

Paulie

You're welcome, sorry the command didn't work. It has worked for me sometimes but it seems you have a more serious issue, in which case Support is the best option. Hang in there and let us know how it turns out.