||08-14-2013 07:38 PM
Release Notes: August 15, 2013
- Loot window updated:
- The position of the 'Take All' button no longer overlaps with the single 'Take' button.
- Transwarp UI will not truncate names for non-English language clients.
- Minor costume updates to a few Reman NPCs.
- Missions that rewarded 10 diplomacy commendation points (such as the noncombat missions "Ancestral Sin" and "Standoff", or ground star cluster diplomacy exploration missions) now award 100 diplomacy commendation points instead.
- All Themed Consumables (Tachyon Grenade, Radiation Resist Hypo, etc.) have had their Lobi Crystal prices reduced from 5 to 2 each.
- Bundle packs of Themed Consumables are now available on the Lobi Crystal Store. They cost 20 Lobi and have 15 charges included.
- This is a discount of 33% over buying them individually.
- Risian Lohlunat Pearl Bundle and Lohlunat Favor Bundle now indicate that they will only be available for a Limited Time (8/31/2013).
- Added FX for the Inspirational Leader trait.
- Updated the display name of two mission reward Personal Shield Mk II items formerly displayed incorrectly as Mk III.
- Fixed assorted issues with Dosi Rotgut and Ferasan Chag Grass stacking and critical buff duration.
- Resolved an issue preventing the ability to take a single item when looting multiple items.
- It should now be possible to double-click an item to take that item, or to select an item and click the take button.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing characters from using the Nukara, Romulan and Fleet Mark tribbles at the expected level.
- The Nukara Tribble will now use the correct icon when on cooldown for granting Marks.
- Gateway should now live update your character regardless of where your character is actually located in the game.
- The backend of the mail system has been updated.
- Assorted stability and performance updates.
- The Precise Trait should now work correctly in all space maps.
- Gravimetric Duty Officers' descriptions have been updated to correctly reflect that they generate Tyken's Rift aftershocks, not Gravity Well aftershocks.
- This is a text update only.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing High Yield versions of Temporal Disruption Devices and Tricobalt Devices from triggering their special Rifts upon detonation.
- Resolved an issue where self-targeting space powers did not work as expected in certain circumstances.
- Powers that use charges, such as the Omega Torpedo, will once again decrement upon use.
- Fixes to the Vulcan D'Kyr ship separation and docking animations have been made.
- Reduced the cooldown on launching the D'kyr's Tal'kyr Support Craft to 90 seconds.
- Romulan Formal Pants no longer appear under the skirt option.
- The Honor Guard costume no longer has a gap in the abdomen for Orion Females.
- The bottom of the TNG split bottom pants have been smoothed out.
- TOS Romulan Uniform color palettes have been updated.
- While the top does not have the same palette, more colors may now be matched.
Hangar Pet Feature:
- When creating a new project, the allegiance selector will no longer list allegiances that are not supported.
Fleet Leader Adjustments:
- Removed duplicate set of Carrier Command options found in players' powers window in space.
- These powers were not responding correctly to user input, or cooperating with the Wing-Specific commands introduced with the Hangar UI.
- This update will remove these icons from any player's Hotbars who had them slotted.
- They can be replaced by dragging the icons from your Weapons Tray onto your Hotbar.
- Once a hangar pet has decided to Dock with its owner, it will now only remain undocked for a set period of time instead of waiting until it is within range of the owner.
- This allows players to more quickly make use of the increased Regeneration, without having to wait as long for their pets to return.
- Bird of Prey hangar pets will no longer briefly display too many HP indicators in the Hangar UI when summoned.
- Fixed a bug with Tachyon Drones that caused them to display the wrong UI layout in the Hangar UI.
- If there is a Single Leader of a Fleet, and that Leader has not logged in for 30 days, that Leader is considered Inactive.
- If a Single Leader is inactive, a new Leader is automatically promoted:
- The Member being promoted must be online to become new Leader.
- The new Leader gets a pop up telling them they just became the new Leader.
- The new Leader is not Provisional - they are full Leaders with full Kick/Rescue privileges. They can initiate a Kick if they wish following Ruleset 2 below.
- Any "non-flagged" or "non-provisional" Leader can initiate a "Kick" on another active Leader.
- A 'Kick' lasts 2 weeks.
- If you are flagged as "Kicked", you cannot use any Fleet Powers.
- Any "non-flagged" or "non-provisional" Leader can remove a Kick. We call this a "Rescue".
- Only one Kick can be in progress at a time.
- No members can be promoted during a Kick.
- Provisional Leaders:
- New Leaders are considered Provisional for 2 weeks after they are promoted to Leader.
- Provisional Leaders have all Leader Powers except Kick or Rescue.
- Provisional Leaders can be kicked instantly by any "non-flagged" or "non-provisional" Leader.
- The Fleet Creator is not considered Provisional when the Fleet is first formed. He or she is a full Leader with full Kick/Rescue privileges.
- The costume preset flickers when switching genders on the Uniform page.
- There is no messaging that explains why you cannot promote members while a Leader Kick is in progress.
- Entering a Formal Name during character creation does not take the name into the game properly.
- Occasionally there will be a "Login2_Timeout" message when it takes too long to load from character select to in game.
- Tropical Birds don't follow you on interior maps.
- If you try to send an in-game email to a player who has not logged in and patched up to the most recent version of the game, you will receive a "This user's mail is full" notification.