Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Spotlight on the Foundry - 8/16/2013 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=828101)

pwebranflakes 08-16-2013 02:00 PM

Spotlight on the Foundry - 8/16/2013

The Spotlight on the Foundry Returns! This week's spotlighted mission is "Alpha Flight" by RemairTamec. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

This mission was also the winning mission from Foundry Challenge #7!

Click here to read more.

robeasom 08-18-2013 04:18 AM

Will give this mission a try since I"m not Tier V nukara on 2 characters I'm giving the grinding a rest and will do this before lvling my romulan up

questerius 08-18-2013 04:25 AM

Just finished it, but i must say i don't find it very interesting.

stardestroyer001 08-18-2013 05:11 AM

I was very interested for a second... "Spotlight on the Foundry" seemed like "We're gonna talk about the Foundry for once!". Guess not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by questerius
Just finished it, but i must say i don't find it very interesting.

Also try "Cloaked Loyalties". I'm not sure if it's up because of the problems with Legacy of Romulus, but it is also a great mission.

purplegamer 08-22-2013 11:38 AM

Well done! Congrats Remair!

alchevsk1992 04-18-2014 09:39 PM

I am working on a foundry mission and I have a problem that i cannot solve. For example, after i defeat and enemy fleet i have two choices... I can either travel to another system talk to a person and go through a portal or go though the portal to another system with out choosing to talk to a contact in the other system.

Let me make this more understandable.

I defeat an enemy fleet, i then get hailed by somebody that tells me to meet a contact. And i can either choose to travel to another system like Andoria, speak with a contact there and then come back to the the map i left from and go through the portal. Or I can ignore that objective and go through the portal.

My question is, how do i do that? I've been fiddling around trying to do just that, but it becomes all messed up. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

ashkrik23 04-18-2014 09:43 PM

You should make a thread asking in the foundry section, this is a necro post and the mods will close it.

ashkrik23 04-18-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alchevsk1992 (Post 16417231)
I am working on a foundry mission and I have a problem that i cannot solve. For example, after i defeat and enemy fleet i have two choices... I can either travel to another system talk to a person and go through a portal or go though the portal to another system with out choosing to talk to a contact in the other system.

Let me make this more understandable.

I defeat an enemy fleet, i then get hailed by somebody that tells me to meet a contact. And i can either choose to travel to another system like Andoria, speak with a contact there and then come back to the the map i left from and go through the portal. Or I can ignore that objective and go through the portal.

My question is, how do i do that? I've been fiddling around trying to do just that, but it becomes all messed up. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

And it sounds like you are trying to make 2 objectives for the storyline. That is not possible. The only optional objectives you can do are optional dialogue via NPCs or objects. You cannot change up which map a player goes to next via choices.