Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   ship choice (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=829131)

mustafatennick 08-17-2013 01:33 PM

ship choice
 
Do i go for

Fleet mogai - With the set bonus(not that i know the stats on this cant find them)

Fleet Dhelan - this looks a bit more defensive??

Fleet Hafeh

The engineering version of the kumari escort

I have asked in the romulan forum part but i always get a wicked fast response from you guys and good answers so any help on this would be appreciated

I know each ship offer's different things im leaning towards the hafeh purely from an out and out damage point of view

However if someone says they always get melted by ... then it may change my mind and i want to make the right decision

Thanks again

g0h4n4 08-17-2013 01:52 PM

Depends
 
Really depends on how you play,

which career?
Energy based, projectile or mixed setup?
Cheese Setup?

What do you want to get out of the ship you want and what abilities do you want?

mustafatennick 08-17-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g0h4n4 (Post 11976841)
Really depends on how you play,

which career?
Energy based, projectile or mixed setup?
Cheese Setup?

What do you want to get out of the ship you want and what abilities do you want?

I'm a tactical officer I normally use 3 dhc and 1 torp

Not much cheese normaly just plasmonic leach and cutting beam

rmy1081 08-17-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustafatennick (Post 11976591)
Do i go for

Fleet mogai - With the set bonus(not that i know the stats on this cant find them)

Fleet Dhelan - this looks a bit more defensive??

Fleet Hafeh

The engineering version of the kumari escort

since your character is Romulan he cant use the Kumari.

Personally love my Dhelan. It can have the full escort defense bonus and has a great boff setup. Some people are even running Aux2Bat in them with great results.

mustafatennick 08-17-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g0h4n4 (Post 11976841)
Really depends on how you play,

which career?
Energy based, projectile or mixed setup?
Cheese Setup?

What do you want to get out of the ship you want and what abilities do you want?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmy1081 (Post 11977671)
since your character is Romulan he cant use the Kumari.

Personally love my Dhelan. It can have the full escort defense bonus and has a great boff setup. Some people are even running Aux2Bat in them with great results.

Hi thanks for the input I was toying with running an au to bat as I have the techs to so

Lol I know my rommie can't but my tac fed can maybe I should have stated that sorry ;)

praxi5 08-17-2013 03:49 PM

Aux to Batt Dhelan with TBR 2 is tasty.

mustafatennick 08-18-2013 06:19 AM

I plan on A2b whichever one I buy either the dhelan or the mogai

I'm not sure wether the mogais bonus to energy weapon drain or the dhelans 5 tac consoles would provide more damage don't suppose anyone could shed any light on that

Also would terr be much difference between a mogai fitted with 3 or 4 dil mine XII RCS Consoles and the dhelan with 2

mustafatennick 08-18-2013 11:48 PM

Surely someone must have been vaped by one more than the other lol

mustafatennick 08-19-2013 05:19 AM

Come on the zen is burning a hole in my pocket lol

Opinions pvp gods lol

dontdrunkimshoot 08-19-2013 09:49 AM

the dhelan and tvaro seem to be the most dangerous warbirds to me. aside from the scim


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:47 AM.