||08-21-2013 05:01 PM
Release Notes: August 22, 2013
- The mail window has been updated to display a maximum of 300 mails.
- There are now proper messages when promoting and demoting leaders in a fleet.
- The 300 day fireworks veteran reward can now be claimed at consoles on Qo'Nos and New Romulus Command.
- The console on Qo'Nos can be found in the Barracks.
- The console on New Romulus Command can be found in the Rotunda.
- The Elachi Monbosh Battleship has had its cloaking device removed.
- Any ships that are already owned will have cloak removed.
- Any ships that are purchased new will not have cloak.
- Updates have been made to the Subspace Integration Circuit console.
- The damage dealt by the rupture's collapse has been increased by about 25%.
- The flight speed reduction value has been decreased from -83.33% to -80.00%.
- The flight speed reduction now takes all of a target's resistances into account when calculating the magnitude.
- The "Disable" component has been replaced with a "Weapons Offline" mode, while within the subspace hazard.
- Updates to the trait Firearms Specialist.
- Trait's bonus will now correctly affect fuel-based weapons.
- The effect may occur at any time during maintained secondary firing mode.
- When the effect activates, there will be a 5 second cooldown.
- The icons have been updated for all passive science, tactical and engineering consoles:
- Click the links above to see visuals of these updates
- In addition to this, the following icons have also been updated:
- The hyper-injection antimatter warp core icons are now based on the Defiant's warp core.
- Field stabilizing antimatter warp cores now use the old hyper-injection warp core icons
- Standard issue warp cores now use the old field stabilizing antimatter warp core icon
- Standard issue Romulan singularity cores have new icons.
- Click here to see a visual of these updates
- Romulan +/- threat consoles have all been colored blue.
- The game window can no longer be smaller than 256x256 when playing in windowed mode.
- Occasionally, the bridge officer stations will be missing when viewing them on Gateway.