||08-28-2013 03:04 PM
Release Notes: August 29, 2013
- The standard Odyssey and Bortasqu' Basic Uniforms can no longer be purchased by Romulan captains in their Starbases and Embassies.
- Romulan captains who have already purchased the uniform will continue to be able to use the respective uniform on respective ally bridge officers.
- Romulan captains who have not already purchased the uniform have the ability to purchase a Bridge Crew version in their Starbases and Embassies once unlocked.
- The uniform price is half the cost of the normal version.
- Only respective ally bridge officers can wear the uniform.
- Romulans allied with the KDF will no longer be able to apply the Bortasqu' uniform to their captain.
- Captains already wearing the Bortasqu' uniform will not have the uniform removed unless they actively choose to modify the uniform at a tailor.
- Updates have been made to the The Elachi Crescent Hand Cannon.
- It can no longer be fired while in stealth.
- It can no longer be fired under the effects of Weapon Malfunction.
- The secondary fire now properly reflects its 4 second charge.
- The Firearms Specialist Trait now works more reliably with long-charge weapons.
- Resolved an issue with the T'varo's 2-piece bonus power.
- The cooldown bonus of the set now correctly only affects projectile weapons and the Destabilized Plasma Torpedo, as described.
- Commodities are now displayed above the food in the Replicator menu.
- The text for all C-Store duty officer packs has been updated.
- The bonus items are now listed at the top of the main information window.
- Description text for the pack has been added to the mouseover tooltip window.
- Occasionally, the bridge officer stations will be missing when viewing them on Gateway.
- KDF and Federation bridge officers rewarded by duty officers assignment do not have a Train Up option for Romulan captains.