Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   DS9 Uniform (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=856521)

orion351498 09-17-2013 06:02 PM

DS9 Uniform

I just purchased a DS9 uniform set from the lobi store thinking I would get access to the Admirals belt but I still don't have access. The description says I shouldn't be able to have more than one ds9 uniform set but I was able to open despite already having access to the standard ds9 uniforms. What gives?

starkaos 09-17-2013 06:29 PM

The Deep Space Nine Admiral Belt is from the DS9 Bundle pack with the Vedek uniform and Belfast Bridge and Interior not from the DS9 uniform pack.

f9thaceshigh 09-17-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orion351498 (Post 12447311)
I just purchased a DS9 uniform set from the lobi store thinking I would get access to the Admirals belt but I still don't have access. The description says I shouldn't be able to have more than one ds9 uniform set but I was able to open despite already having access to the standard ds9 uniforms. What gives?

yeah, the DS9 Uniform in the lobi store is just the basic early DS9/Voyager style uniform top.

most likely, that means you can't buy another one from the lobi store.

turbomagnus 09-22-2013 08:18 PM

What exactly is the difference, if any, between the Lobi store DS9/Voy uniform and the C-Store one that was recently available for free during the Summer Event closing week giveaway?

voporak 09-22-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbomagnus (Post 12523031)
What exactly is the difference, if any, between the Lobi store DS9/Voy uniform and the C-Store one that was recently available for free during the Summer Event closing week giveaway?

Lobi is per character, C-Store version is account wide.

turbomagnus 09-22-2013 09:18 PM

So, basically, if you have the C-Store version, the Lobi version becomes pointless?

(Which further implies that if you had the Zen to buy the keys to unlock enough lockboxes to get the Lobi to buy the Lobi store costume, you could've just as well bought the C-store version and had it for all your characters, so essentially, the Lobi store version is completely pointless, doesn't it?)

f9thaceshigh 09-22-2013 09:32 PM

the only reason it's in the lobi store is it was a random prize with the Cardassian Lock Box. They added the Lobi store with the Ferengi box, and then added the Temporal Uniforms to the store with the temporal box, sometime after that, they took the DS9 uniform out of the box and put it in the store so that there were lobi uniforms to match each of the lockboxes available at the time.

turbomagnus 09-22-2013 09:36 PM

...And it stays because they insist on "Anything in the Lobi store won't be removed, only new items added, new items won't replace anything already in the store".

*Rubs his forehead*

Nobody ever says everything they do makes sense...