Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   New Romulus (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=361)
-   -   Federation & Imperial Bushrangers - Recruiting AUS/NZ (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=860061)

starkclan 09-21-2013 06:44 PM

Federation & Imperial Bushrangers - Recruiting

The Bushrangers is a new fleet and is calling for suitable applications for the following positions.

An application can be submitted by creating an account on the Bushrangers website and posting within the recruiting thread.

Positions available:

OIC Federation Bushrangers - Responsibilities include all aspects of running the Federation side of the game including being a Global Moderator on the Bushrangers website forum and reporting to the Fleet Leader.

Federation Bushrangers Recruiter - Responsibilities include, recruiting duties via the STO website, the Bushrangers website and in-game recruiting and reports to the OIC Federation Bushrangers.

Federation Bushrangers Quartermaster - Responsibilities include the fleet bank, scheduling fleet projects, buying/selling fleet assets and monitoring the fleet bank usage and reports to the OIC Federation Bushrangers.

Federation Bushrangers Security - Responsibilities include discipline and reports to the OIC Federation Bushrangers.

The Recruiter, Quartermaster and Security Officers will have Moderator authority for their forum thread only.

starkclan 09-25-2013 12:46 PM

I will be on holiday/vacation until the 8th of October.

Applications for all positions will be on hold until I return.

Feel free to post applications in the mean time.

starkclan 10-07-2013 10:45 PM

I have returned. :D

Applications are now open again.

Thanks to all of the new members that have signed up in the last couple of weeks.

@Stark_STO

starkclan 10-10-2013 08:29 PM

Are you a member of a fleet that has reached T5 or a fleet where you have trouble earning fleet credits?

Do you still want to earn fleet credits and help out a new fleet in the same process?

Contact me for a fleet invitation so you can contribute to the Bushrangers fleet projects.

Note: You will have access to the fleet projects but will not have access to the fleet banks.

After contributing, you may stay or go at your leisure. In order to gain full fleet access, a probation period of 3 months must be undertaken.

@Stark_STO

starkclan 10-13-2013 11:10 PM

The Bushrangers is a new fleet and is calling for suitable applications for the following positions.

An application can be submitted by creating an account on the Bushrangers website and posting within the recruiting thread.

Positions available:

OIC Federation Bushrangers - Responsibilities include all aspects of running the Federation side of the game including being a Global Moderator on the Bushrangers website forum and reporting to the Fleet Leader.

Federation Bushrangers Recruiter - Responsibilities include, recruiting duties via the STO website, the Bushrangers website and in-game recruiting and reports to the OIC Federation Bushrangers.

Federation Bushrangers Quartermaster - Responsibilities include the fleet bank, scheduling fleet projects, buying/selling fleet assets and monitoring the fleet bank usage and reports to the OIC Federation Bushrangers.

Federation Bushrangers Security - Responsibilities include discipline and reports to the OIC Federation Bushrangers.

The Recruiter, Quartermaster and Security Officers will have Moderator authority for their forum thread only.

starkclan 10-18-2013 01:50 PM

Applications for Officer positions are still open.

New and seasoned players welcome.

starkclan 10-26-2013 03:44 PM

I am testing a new template for the Bushrangers website.

Check it out.

www.bushrangers.net

Let me know what you think.

starkclan 11-02-2013 07:46 PM

The Federation and Imperial Bushrangers accept all nationalities.

Join the Bushrangers today.

Go to www.bushrangers.net for more information.

starkclan 11-10-2013 12:11 PM

Dilithium mine construction is well underway.

Thank you to all fleet members that are participating in the construction effort.

starkclan 11-12-2013 01:02 AM

All Federation Bushrangers projects are on countdown at present.

Be at the ready to contribute to the new projects in the morning.

:D:cool::rolleyes::)