Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Art of Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   So Romulan outfit palettes are still messed up... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=860081)

lexusk19 09-21-2013 07:07 PM

So Romulan outfit palettes are still messed up...

When will they ever fix the TOS Romulan color palate? I mean.. I paid money for this and its in a sense broken.. And also the belt clips very bad with the stomach at small. Either fix it or give us all our money back PWE. You have had months to fix a simple bug...

caleb143 09-21-2013 07:12 PM

Yeah. why are there so many simple errors that remain for long periods of time too? It seems that every time something is 'fixed' another two or three things get screwed up.

kojirohellfire 09-21-2013 09:15 PM

It's because the Cryptic engine runs on undocumented spaghetti (as per Paragon Studios' comments on City of Heroes' coding). All of their games have had similar issues from CoH to Champions, to here. *Shrug.*

mikearoo 09-22-2013 02:24 AM

At least when they reformed up as Paragon Studio's they really started making a big difference in that area, it was impressive. Maybe that's what needs to happen here? :D

sekritagent 09-23-2013 10:25 AM

All of the female costume options need a redo. For the Veteran outfit, females can't even color the patches on the sides of the pants. Many female outfits have a huge bug where if you color the belt, the rest of the uniform or the entire top goes to that color too.

Some detailed QA on the tailor and options is definitely needed. I'm sure nobody there cares though.

thecosmic1 09-23-2013 10:28 AM

Ok, on first glance of the title I was wondering why Romulans were doing pilates. :)

azurianstar 09-23-2013 12:01 PM

Yeah, they rushed out that new tailor and the Romulan costumes that it is riddled with bugs. And there is no sign of Cryptic actually fixing these things after 3 months.

It's not just the TOS Color Palettes, but Palettes in general. For example the left wrist having one color set and the right wrist having another. And it's not just that, with my Borg Reman Tactical BOFF I can give him any skin color. (One character has a green Reman Borg, another has him Red as a Lobster).

Then there are many clipping issues, like the Reman Headset clipping outside of the Reman Hood.

And the worst thing with that tailor is those STUPID Preset tailor bars. And have it in the MOST ANNOYING place, right in the character screen! Who in the world wants to change their character's looks after they already established looks? And there is no more UNDO Bar to change them back! Arrrgh!

Whoever thought this was an improvement needs to be slapped on the side of their head. :mad:

cgta1967 09-23-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecosmic1 (Post 12531211)
Ok, on first glance of the title I was wondering why Romulans were doing pilates. :)

well.....there 'are' designated outfits for it ... and a messed up outfit could be bad...

( or good....depending on the viewer )

iconians 09-23-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Pontius Pilate?

starswordc 09-23-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

I was wondering why people had problems with a part of Romulans' mouths we never see. :D

(Note: I came here from the forum this thread originated on where it had the original title.)