||10-02-2013 05:11 PM
Release Notes: October 3, 2013
- Mark Valentine Memorial
- A memorial has been placed on the grounds of the Starfleet Academy to honor the memory all the captains we've lost on our journey through Star Trek Online.
- First Contact Cluster Missions
- Resolved an issue where sometimes mission critical contacts would not spawn.
- Romulan Temporal Ship R'Mor no longer unpacks with 2 Tipler Cylinder consoles.
- The Cure Found
- Resolved an issue which was causing players to enter a failed version of the event.
- Crystalline Entity
- Resolved an issue where captains were only receiving a 100 Mark of choice reward box instead of a 250 Mark of choice box from completing the project.
- Trait Updates
- Photonic Capacitor
- This trait can now be triggered by the following additional Science abilities:
- Scattering Field
- Science Fleet
- Tachyon Beam
- Tractor Beam
- Tractor Beam Repulsors
- Any ability that has a Toggle duration (shown as a short duration countdown on your hotkey bar) will not activate Photonic Capacitor until this duration has completed.
- The Stealth bonus granted no longer stacks.
- Only the highest bonus will apply.
- The Defense bonus still stacks.
- Inspirational Leader
- No longer has a chance to activate on each period of maintained powers like Eject Warp Plasma.
- Resolved an issue where Inspirational Leader would proc more frequently than intended.
- The description now includes the "one free respec" portion.
- Resolved some issues with some Tactical Bridge Officer powers.
- All weapon modifying Tactical Bridge Officer powers are now unable to activate while the category of buff they give is already active.
- For example, while Beam Overload 1 buff is active, Beam Overload 2 cannot be fired.
- All weapon modifying Tactical Bridge Officers powers are now unable to activate for 5 seconds after using the ability.
- For example, for 5 seconds after firing Beam Overload, Beam Overload 1, 2, and 3 cannot be activated.
- These changes affect all of the following categories of powers at all ranks:
- Beam Overload
- Beam Fire At Will
- Beam Subsystem Targeting
- Mine Dispersal Pattern Alpha
- Mine Dispersal Pattern Beta
- Cannon Rapid Fire
- Cannon Scatter Volley
- High Yield Torpedo
- Torpedo Spread
- Gravity Well
- Ranks 2 and 3 now properly benefit from the captain's AuxPower and Graviton Generators skill.
- The base damage of the power has been increased at all ranks.
- The Repel values of all ranks can now be improved slightly with Graviton Generators skill.
- The Radius bonus gained by Graviton Generators has been increased.
- The amount of bonus damage that Aux Power and Partical Generators give to this power have been decreased.
- Tyken's Rift
- All ranks of Tyken's Rift now apply the proper bonuses of the user's AuxPower, Flow Capacitors and Particle Generators.
- The base value of the periodic power drain has been increased by approximately 50%.
- The bonus from Aux Power has been decreased to less than half of its prior potential.
- The base kinetic damage dealt by this power has been increased by about 35%
- Graviton Pulse Generator
- Innate Resistances to Slow (like those provided by the skill Inertial Dampers) now reduce the Duration of this debuff, instead of the Magnitude.
- The benefit this ability gains from the Graviton Generators skill has been reduced by half.
- Duty Officers:
- Fast Reload Projectile Officers no longer reduce the recharge time of the Destabilized Plasma Torpedo.
- Resolved some issues with the Romulan Xenobiologist kits.
- The Mk X kit version no longer has the same powers as the very rare version Mk X.
- The Mk X kit now correctly has Stasis Field R4 instead of R3.
- Orion Slave Hangar Pets
- Their odds to pillage Energy Credits and Commodities have doubled.
- Each successful pillage will result in a higher average energy credit rate.
- Warp Core Breach
- Reduced the flee distance from 5km to 3km.
- Emergency Power to Engines now only last 5 seconds for enemy craft.
- The 30 second duration for players remains unchanged.
- Matter/Antimatter Warp Core mod "Auxiliary to Shields" now displays the correct mod abbreviation in its item display names.
- Cores with this power will now properly display as "A->S" instead of "E->S".
- Warhead Yield Chamber consoles no longer displays their damage tooltip twice.
- Resolved an issue where sometimes carrier's small craft would not fight against enemies while in Intercept mode.
- Elachi Crescent Wave Cannon
- Now requires a target to be in its arc before it can be fired.
- The Tricobalt Torpedo weapons now have the correct power icon when Torpedo High Yield or Torpedo Spread is active.
- Captains can now choose to remove the "U.S.S.", "I.K.S" or "R.R.W." prefix from all lockbox ships.
- Additionally, Klingon captains may now choose "O.S.S." for Orion ships (Orion Syndicate Ship), "G.H.S." for Gorn ships (Gorn Hegemony Ship) or "N.F.V." for Nausicaan ships (Nausicaan Free Vessel).
- Captains can also choose to remove the prefix from Orion and Nausicaan ships.
- Resolved an issue that caused the NumpadEnter key to be recognized as the Enter keybind.
- Re-enabled game chat channel filters for Emotes and Minigame.