||10-09-2013 06:03 PM
Release Notes: October 10, 2013
- Resolved an issue that was causing some types of graphic cards to crash STO while attempting to load in from the launcher.
- Lunges can no longer be used against flying enemies.
- Resolved an issue where Trill had the incorrect chest while wearing the Miner Outfit.
- Resolved an issue where 2 Vegas appeared in Sirius Block.
- The new Federation Battle Cruiser: Avenger Class is now on display in the ESD shipyard.
- Resolved an issue which was causing incorrect sound files to play in some zones.
- Enacting fail-safes for reward exploits in Foundry missions.
- Time spent on static maps or traveling between maps will no longer be counted towards a player's total completion time for a Foundry mission.
- AFK penalty feature is being postponed in the near term for further testing.
- We've discovered that Toreth (Epohh Fields Supervisor) has left her post.
- We're looking into why this occurred and will track down a fix for our next release to Holodeck.