Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Getting ready for head start? Workarounds from the GM Staff! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=88231)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:01 AM

Getting ready for head start? Workarounds from the GM Staff!
 
Mission Issues? On rare occasions, players encounter anomalies in their missions that prevent them from advancing. A mob might now spawn, an enemy’s AI could go awry, or script within the map could get stuck. If this happens to you, the safest thing to do is restart your mission from the beginning, to ensure that you don’t miss out on any accolades.

1.) First, Abort your mission by clicking on the “Abort Mission” – it’s the button in the upper-left hand corner of your mini map
2.) Press ‘J’ to open your mission journal
3.) Highlight the mission that is giving you trouble
4.) Click Drop Mission
5.) You can then take the mission again by clicking on “Remove Contacts” and selecting the appropriate contact (still inside your mission journal)

This should work on the ground… and in space!

If you encounter the same problem twice – then it’s most likely a bug. If that’s the case - please submit a bug to the GMs, and they will ensure that development is made aware of it.

No away team? - We have seen reports of players beaming down to a ground map without an Away Team. Fortunately, this can be easily solved by beaming out and back in. Simply click on the “Abort Mission” button in the upper left hander corner of your mini-map.

Check the known bugs – The GMs actively publish the confirmed bugs in the bug interface. if you click on “Report a Bug”, then select a category, you can view the list of known bugs. Avoid looking like a noob – check the bug system before asking in chat! ;)

Missing your pre-order items – This question comes up a lot - Pre-order items are applied to your account after you apply your retail key, but not before.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:20 AM

There was a command rumored to work for your bridge officer /FillPetTeamList or some such, does that still work?

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:20 AM

For the no away team problem, should we not be using /fillpetteamlist to fix it?

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:21 AM

With the away team bug will the former "/" fix still work?

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:21 AM

LOL who thinks alike???? thats would be me and Tad!!!

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormShade

No away team? - We have seen reports of players beaming down to a ground map without an Away Team. Fortunately, this can be easily solved by beaming out and back in. Simply click on the “Abort Mission” button in the upper left hander corner of your mini-map.

Or, you could try the following command:

/fillpetteamlist

That should get your bridge officers into your mission.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double-D
LOL who thinks alike???? thats would be me and Tad!!!

And ngille too, apparently. Yeah, we pounced on that one didn't we...

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:26 AM

YEs!! We pwnd this thread and the internetzzzzz

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormShade

Missing your pre-order items – This question comes up a lot - Pre-order items are applied to your account after you apply your retail key, but not before.

What about the non pre-order bonuses, like the shuttle craft, borg captain, and other bonuses that are not directly connected to a retail package? How do we claim those?

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngille (Post 1759331)
There was a command rumored to work for your bridge officer /FillPetTeamList or some such, does that still work?

Well, that bug should be fixed in this build. But yes, that command will still work.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:29 PM.