Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Lone Star Fleet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=88277)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:21 AM

Lone Star Fleet
 
A Texas-themed fleet, who welcomes all who embrace the free spritied life we Texans enjoy. Always perched on the edge of the frontier, the LSF will push ever on into the Final Frontier, be it PvE or PvP.

If you would like more information or just know you want to be a member, visit our website http://lonestarfleet.net and sign up on our forums. Introduce yourself, and join us ingame.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:40 PM

....what he said....
Hope everyone is having fun in early start. ....I just have to remember to log off and go eat.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McCormick
....what he said....
Hope everyone is having fun in early start. ....I just have to remember to log off and go eat.

Just wanted to say that me and a couple of friends might be interested in joining. We are Plano-ites from North Texas. Of course... fighting Romulans is a long ways from home.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrellnukeem (Post 1765259)
Just wanted to say that me and a couple of friends might be interested in joining. We are Plano-ites from North Texas. Of course... fighting Romulans is a long ways from home.

Go here to read our Code of Conduct, then go here and register on our site. Then post an introduction in the appropriate thread on our forums to join the fleet. Hope to see you in game!

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:11 PM

did our other post get deleted....we had over 3k posts

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:49 PM

Forums got archived Jeep. And just to add to Mac's post, don't forget to SHOWER. Most of us could probably stand to miss a few meals, but at least don't play stinky.

Archived Post 02-01-2010 07:29 AM

Just a quick nudge to the front page from being buried waaaaayyy back. We're all ingame and having fun, which is why we've not posted anything in this thread. Looking for more info, click the link in my sig below.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeWitt_LSF
Just a quick nudge to the front page from being buried waaaaayyy back. We're all ingame and having fun, which is why we've not posted anything in this thread. Looking for more info, click the link in my sig below.

Another quick nudge to the front page. 4 days without a post? Everyone must be enjoying the game way too much. :)

Archived Post 02-05-2010 03:05 PM

Looking for a fleet.

Oh wait...

...nevermind.

Archived Post 02-05-2010 03:27 PM

Sign me up plz :D

Yes we lost 294 pages of fleet history. If you want to run a holo sim of the early days of the fleet go here


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:06 PM.