Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   dan stahl (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=883521)

origcaptainquack 10-16-2013 12:36 AM

dan stahl

What happened to dan stahl? I have not seen nothing from him since the removal of ask cryptic. he posted a state of game and a couple of interviews with radio and sites but nothing on the forums. is he still working? is he still in charge of sto? :confused:

starkaos 10-16-2013 12:42 AM

Most recent news about Dan Stahl is August 27 with an interview. Last time he posted on the forums was in May. My guess would be that he is really busy getting Season 8 ready since if he quit or was fired, then there would be some response from Branflakes or another dev.

pwebranflakes 10-16-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by origcaptainquack (Post 12924351)
is he still working? is he still in charge of sto? :confused:

Yes, and yes lol He's very busy, but he is here and doing great :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

kalani2 10-16-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwebranflakes (Post 12924571)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Well I want some kind of proof of life like maybe a picture of him doing EP stuff like telling someone what do do while standing in front of the famous white board full of ideas.

arcademaster 10-16-2013 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalani2 (Post 12924641)
Well I want some kind of proof of life like maybe a picture of him doing EP stuff like telling someone what do do while standing in front of the famous white board full of ideas.

But he needs to hold a current news paper into the camera so we know it's recent!

jorantomalak 10-16-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Well dont use the bull whip on him to much lol jk :D

Quote:

I want proof to like a picture D stahl shoving a few redshirts from an airlock :D

assimilatedktar 10-16-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Admit it, you just want to see the white board.:P

havam 10-16-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Glad(?) to hear that Stahl is GREAT, now Brandon tell us does your job require hyping the forums to the devs, similar to how you hype sto to the forums.

"wow dan that t-rex on you white board looks amazing. Here are some more fantastic crayons. There are some really enjoyable posts in the forums, can't tell you where and which, but you ll love them. Also we have some new accounts that have posted excellent bug reports day and night *hint* its in the Pv.... section.

origcaptainquack 10-16-2013 01:52 AM

good, that's actually great news. as he knows that communication to the player is vital to the game. I miss his reports.

johnnymo1 10-16-2013 03:17 AM

Can you ask him to say hi or at least post an "I'm still alive" thread every so often so we don't start to worry?