Tired of groups that are more focused on RP instead of PvP??
Join a Real Gaming Community
FoE - Fist of the Empire
Our Player Base Includes:
(but is not limited to)
* Irritating, nerve grating military types
* Condescending, self righteous officer types
* Masochistic, pvp addicted serial killer types
* Self loathing, questionable hygiene pve types
* Fringe dwelling, socially inept crazy types
* Needy, flirtatious, attention ***** chick types
Even with all those drawbacks Fist of the Empire (FoE) has managed to take their highly entertaining drama into numerous games over the past 7+ years. At the moment, we are actively annoying our opposing players, and a few of our allies, in Star Wars Galaxies, World of ********, Fallen Earth, ****, and now Star Trek Online. We have an intricate organizational structure that lets us feel a sense of control in a world gone mad. We acknowledge the efforts of our members and reward and promote them based on their endeavors; should they fail in game or at life we are swift with harsh judgments and reprisals.
If you've made it this far into this post you clearly want to march in on our ****** parade. Our preference is that you be legal (18+) so we avoid any sticky situations with statutory ****. We are currently looking to add more crazies to our ranks, and YOU would fit in nicely, especially if you can have as much of a sense of humor about yourself as we do about ourselves. Everyone is welcome to apply, however we are seeking players that are guild focused, professional in their gaming, and enjoy rolling Federation face whenever possible.
These are the facts:
* Named Guild of the Month by Beckett MMO Magazine
* Guild Age: 7+ years
* Players: 200+ active over multiple games
* Faction: Klingon
* Website: http://www.fistoftheempire.com
* VoIP: Ventrilo (required)
* Founded on military principles by RL Officers
* Highly organized group of "Good Dudes"
* Info Packet
* Guild Podcasts
* Professional: Guild writers have been published & paid (Beckett MMO Magazine, MMORPG.COM, Guildnetwork.net)
* Fame: FoE has been featured in numerous industry publications and sites - Star Wars fanfest 04 1st place, Star Wars Insider, PC Gamer, Stratics WoW, Beckett MMO Mag etc. to name a few
* PvP: Yes please! We are a PvP guild!
* PvE: Get your loots to dominate on the field
* Daily events in game, Weekly FoE Community events, RL rewards for loyal guildies,(free games, gamecards, etc) and our annual get drunk-get together, FoE Fest! (FoE Fest Summer 2010 = Las Vegas!!!)
How to Apply:
Simply go to Fist of the Empire , Click recruitment on the main page, and follow the directions. Do it correctly, and you'll be drinking the "FoE Kool-aid" and shaving your head with us in no time!
***Please leave your @name in your application so we can contact you more efficiently***
Should you have questions, comments, essays, warrants, or DNA samples to submit to us, please feel free to contact Kraven Striker at firstname.lastname@example.org
We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum trolling.
** Disclaimer: If you happen to be in FoE and you're reading this post thinking 'they can't possibly be talking about me' ? Yes, we are talking about YOU.**
Welcome to our new recruits. We are still looking for dedicated pvpers so sign up today.
ALL SYSTEMS GO !!
Raping Feds already and the game has been out only a couple hours.
Bring on the feds!!
First Klingon guild =D
Sign up today! We are currently running groups in tiers 1 and 2. Later today tier 3 groups will begin as well.
Oop, forgot to pre-order :(
Having said that, FoE is a great guild and I'm happy to have been a part of it for... 6 years now. Wow.
If your looking for a fleet that is win, sign up now!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 AM.|