Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Advanced Command Line Box? Is There A List For It? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=88600)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 01:56 PM

Advanced Command Line Box? Is There A List For It?

Is There a list on here somewhere showing all of the command lines and their effects for the "ADVANCED COMMAND LINE" Box?

if so may i be directed to it, if not may some one put it here or post somewhere else then place the linkage here?

Archived Post 01-29-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alidar_Jarok
Is There a list on here somewhere showing all of the command lines and their effects for the "ADVANCED COMMAND LINE" Box?

if so may i be directed to it, if not may some one put it here or post somewhere else then place the linkage here?

I'm seconding this request.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 08:45 PM

Command line options vs. in game / commands

Yup me to, I am assuming some of the in game command line options should work here like /maxfps etc. Clarification on this would be great.

I am wondering if you need to put the / in front of the command, I assume not unless your in the game.

If only /showfps worked it would be easy to test to see if this was indeed the case.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:05 PM

try /show fps 1

I hope to get a /command list started. :)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freygea (Post 1768849)
try /show fps 1

I hope to get a /command list started. :)

In-game slash commands are not the same thing as command line parameters.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:06 AM

Before the headstart I read somewhere on these forums there were a couple of advanced command line options for the launcher that seemed very similar to some of the / in-game ones. I am just asuming there might be some crossover.

Cannot find that information now, been looking.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:08 AM

-maxfps X is one, haven't tried others but would assume you can chain valid ones.

I run -maxfps 60

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:09 AM

Theyre basically developer/tech support troubleshooting commands. When you contact them with a problem, theyll give you a string to enter in that box if they need to.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milehighscott
-maxfps X is one, haven't tried others but would assume you can chain valid ones.

I run -maxfps 60

Thank you just what I was after.

Archived Post 02-03-2010 10:10 AM

I'm hoping there is a command to disable the in-game joystick support. You can't remap the joystick axis so it conflicts with my ideal game pad setup. I use Xpadder a lot and I think it would be great to play this game with a game pad. The problem is that, as is, I can't map mouse cursor movement to a joystick because the game still uses that joystick to move the camera/avatar. Any suggestions?