Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Priority One Interviews CaptainGeko (Part 1) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=888731)

pwebranflakes 10-21-2013 04:01 PM

Priority One Interviews CaptainGeko (Part 1)

In part one of this week's episode of Priority One, Lead Designer Al "CaptainGeko" Rivera stops by to answer community submitted questions about Season 8.

Link to the interview.

generalmoco 10-21-2013 05:18 PM

AMAZING!!! AAAAH Dinosaurs with Frikin' Laser beams on their heads!!!

nicha0 10-21-2013 05:42 PM

Not a whole lot there.

Find it interesting that all the feedback we left on the initial reputation system testing went completely ignored and only now after the backlash its being considered

There is a ridiculous number of inventory stacks used daily that makes no sense to the reputation itself

The very lengthy reward/effort threads were a clear sign of what was going to happen, why it took so long to even start thinking about it is beyond me. Its pretty clear there are major imbalances in reward/time, even more so there is zero incentive to play ground missions for the 95%+ who never bothered to learn it..

insanerandomnes 10-21-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicha0 (Post 13022501)
Not a whole lot there.

Find it interesting that all the feedback we left on the initial reputation system testing went completely ignored and only now after the backlash its being considered

There is a ridiculous number of inventory stacks used daily that makes no sense to the reputation itself

The very lengthy reward/effort threads were a clear sign of what was going to happen, why it took so long to even start thinking about it is beyond me. Its pretty clear there are major imbalances in reward/time, even more so there is zero incentive to play ground missions for the 95%+ who never bothered to learn it..

GAAAAAAAAAAAME

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAH

It is a REDACTED game. You know? That thing you used to play for fun? Don't find it fun? Theres plenty more games out there.

DEVS, I can testify the ground zone is AWESOME. Fix the bugs, and it will ROCK.

genhauk 10-21-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insanerandomnes (Post 13023441)
GAAAAAAAAAAAME

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAH

It is a REDACTED game. You know? That thing you used to play for fun? Don't find it fun? Theres plenty more games out there.

DEVS, I can testify the ground zone is AWESOME. Fix the bugs, and it will ROCK.

It's a Klingons hunting dream come true.

cidstorm 10-21-2013 07:41 PM

Great interview, it gives me hope for where the game is going and I'm pumped for the next part.

aelfwin1 10-22-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicha0 (Post 13022501)
Not a whole lot there.

Not surprising .

Quote:

Also not surprising .
Something about two hands and a road map ...

Sadly Cryptic don't have a road map , only two hands and a whole lot of ego and darkness .

seaquest42 10-22-2013 01:02 AM

SERIOUSLY??!!!

Cant even have the interview in Text version? Look I am deaf and I am sure there are other Deafies out there that would love to read some of the interviews about the upcoming seasons.

We used to have this in both version, what changed?

capnshadow27 10-22-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaquest42 (Post 13027311)
SERIOUSLY??!!!

Cant even have the interview in Text version? Look I am deaf and I am sure there are other Deafies out there that would love to read some of the interviews about the upcoming seasons.

We used to have this in both version, what changed?

I am assuming they haven't transcripted it yet. maybe they or someone else who is a fast typer will transcribe it for those of you whoe are hearing impaired.

captainedna 10-22-2013 02:14 AM

so "the subscribers decided that this game is worth something".Guess those people who never subed but spent hundreds of euros/dollars think the game is not worth anything.

This should be called Priority One - Talking without using the brain. *facepalm*