Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Headstart day = DAY OF PATCHING! WTG Fail-Tic! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=88996)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:36 PM

Headstart day = DAY OF PATCHING! WTG Fail-Tic!

You're company should be ashamed of yourselves.

I get the headstart at 1pm EST. First hour, cant even log in. Then I get in, crash to desktop. It's now 630pm, already had to REDOWNLOAD the F'ing client, and now a 6gig patch. And you can't comment on a fix to this? People are just throwing money away with sh|tty service like this. Glad I didn't waste money on that lifetime crap you offered.

WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR PRODUCT. Live LONG (doubt this game will) and Prosper!

<Loads up the shotgun>

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:37 PM

Point the shotgun at your mouth and be real careful what you do next.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraigUK (Post 1765102)
Point the shotgun at your mouth and be real careful what you do next.

I might just make you pull down those Star Trek tight-e white-e's you wear and shove it up your rear.... Internet tough guy

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULUFAN (Post 1765067)
You're company should be ashamed of yourselves.

I get the headstart at 1pm EST. First hour, cant even log in. Then I get in, crash to desktop. It's now 630pm, already had to REDOWNLOAD the F'ing client, and now a 6gig patch. And you can't comment on a fix to this? People are just throwing money away with sh|tty service like this. Glad I didn't waste money on that lifetime crap you offered.

WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR PRODUCT. Live LONG (doubt this game will) and Prosper!

<Loads up the shotgun>

I didn't patch at all today. Why is it Cryptic's fault that you didn't prep your client? It was only a 59MB patch too.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:40 PM

*grabs his big box of cheese* Would you like some with your whine?

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Threather
I didn't patch at all today. Why is it Cryptic's fault that you didn't prep your client? It was only a 59MB patch too.

Client was prepped. I had 3 downloads over the last 2 days (small ones) with steam. Because this Beta......errr....final client crashed people to desktop causing a reinstall, why isn't the developers fault?

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SULUFAN (Post 1765186)
Client was prepped. I had 3 downloads over the last 2 days (small ones) with steam. Because this Beta......errr....final client crashed people to desktop causing a reinstall, why isn't the developers fault?

I've been hearing its a fault with Steam downloads. Is this not the case?

People realise a patched beta client will work.

Draig/Sulufan , those first 2 replies had me laughing me head off :P

"Star Trek tight-e white-e's you wear and shove it up your rear" hahahahaha

I love the way ppl go metal about things they could control themselfs....The last couple of days I have been logging in just to download any patches even when they closed Beta I nipped on twice and download a patch
Guess what Today I didn't have to download anything

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Threather
I've been hearing its a fault with Steam downloads. Is this not the case?

People who bought direct from Atari, same problems.