Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   You need to control PvP Exp NOW (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=89041)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 03:58 PM

You need to control PvP Exp NOW

It is just insane the rate you can level in there compared to anywhere.

Best EXP, best chance for items, fastest all around. Just kill someone and afk back at the base and you are guarenteed 50+ skill points with a crap load of extras with a very fast turn around since you afk at a base no resistance for other team to win. Done.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 04:00 PM

huh no way dont agree

Archived Post 01-29-2010 04:00 PM

I'm sorry, I can't make sense of your post... what is it saying? You don't like pvp? There's a problem with pvp?... frankly, the lack of any discernible sentence structure really does not help convey your point.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 04:02 PM

I think he ment were getting to much exp from PVP and afkers getting exp to

Archived Post 01-29-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umdiddly (Post 1765693)
I'm sorry, I can't make sense of your post... what is it saying? You don't like pvp? There's a problem with pvp?... frankly, the lack of any discernible sentence structure really does not help convey your point.

Sorry did not make it troll proof for you.

The post above has it right. If you could not decern this from two words alone you should take your uptight attitude somewhere else and just hit ignore for things you disagree with. From what I can understand you cannot be that stupid not to understand.

But anyways almost rank 11 PvP afking.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umdiddly (Post 1765693)

the grammar is a bit wonky but its all easy to understand.
you must be tring to be an arse or your stupid

Archived Post 01-29-2010 04:32 PM

Yea ***** about something then go do it your self..hmmm not ****ish at all

Archived Post 01-29-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalBeerLolz (Post 1766353)
Yea ***** about something then go do it your self..hmmm not ****ish at all

you made my point :) (both of em)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 04:56 PM

No, no, and no again. What's it matter if pvpers level fast? We beat the pvers to the level cap? Oh heavens no how horrible. We'll complain about level cap content....ummm we pvp. They already nerfed effective ground pvp xp gain to crap.

An entire faction is nothing but pvp, it needs good incentive to play it.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aior
It is just insane the rate you can level in there compared to anywhere.

PVP has the best EXP, best chance for items, and is the fastest all around. Just kill someone and afk back at the base and you are guarenteed 50+ skill points with a crap load of extras with a very fast turn around since you afk at a base no resistance for other team to win. Done.

So people can stop complaining

"It is just insane, the rate at which you can level in there compared to anywhere else.

Best EXP, best chance for items, and the fastest all around. Just kill someone and afk back at the base and you are guaranteed 50+ skill points with a crap load of extras with a very fast turnover rate. Since you are afk at a a base there is no way for the other team to win."

It wasn't that difficult to understand. People just want to be jerks and not discuss the actual topic.