Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Important Stuff Still Broken (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=89280)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 06:32 PM

Important Stuff Still Broken

* Our officer requisition pop-up quest only rewards engineers instead of letting us pick what type we want.

* PvP kit vendors (the ones on Ganalda) still broken!

I know Slingblade has a much longer list but comon, we need these two fixed pronto.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 06:36 PM

You have got to be kidding me. These went live?

Archived Post 01-29-2010 06:58 PM

Yep and I love that, that T2 cruiser we are supposed to get is not in either. We'll all be T5 before it comes out.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 08:28 PM

I wonder if any of the PVE got fixed yet :x

Archived Post 01-29-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster
I wonder if any of the PVE got fixed yet :x

I certainly hope Azure is up and working with a real mission attached. At this point these are still the only ways to earn honor.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slamz
* Our officer requisition pop-up quest only rewards engineers instead of letting us pick what type we want.

* PvP kit vendors (the ones on Ganalda) still broken!

I know Slingblade has a much longer list but comon, we need these two fixed pronto.

ya unfortunately both of these, as well as PvP merits are still broken.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varrangian (Post 1768256)
Yep and I love that, that T2 cruiser we are supposed to get is not in either. We'll all be T5 before it comes out.

This is part of the first free content update I believe, which we'll see not too long after launch. Not to be expected for right now though.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malcolm_Die
This is part of the first free content update I believe, which we'll see not too long after launch. Not to be expected for right now though.

I'm sorry, but I've grown to have little faith in Cryptic at this point, there are huge Klink bugs that we all told them about that have still not been fixed from Open beta.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varrangian (Post 1769269)
I'm sorry, but I've grown to have little faith in Cryptic at this point, there are huge Klink bugs that we all told them about that have still not been fixed from Open beta.

Alright, but that has nothing to do with the new cruiser heh. :P Yeah, there are issues, but there are issues on both factions. Things will get better, as the alternative means the game will fail and Cryptic will be out millions. Have faith that they want to keep having us pay them if nothing else heh.

Archived Post 01-29-2010 09:13 PM

Been a pretty disappointing first day, overall. It's exactly like the last days of beta, lag, bugs and all.

I wasn't really expecting to log in and see that T2 cruiser or even the merits, really, but I'm surprised at the lag, surprised at the broken vendors and surprised that I'm still getting nothing but engineers from that officer requisition quest.