Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Lt. Commander 6 and out of missions? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=89539)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 10:25 PM

Lt. Commander 6 and out of missions?

This cannot be right - completed all missions (save patrol/defend since they just keep getting re-offered) I have been offered and am not being offered anymore. I did have one act up - the one where you go to the neutral zone and told to join a war zone, which I did and we won (federation) but mission only ticked off credit for playing a war zone and not winning so I figured it was borked and dropped it (some like that in OB people said where messed up, the resource battles). Anyways, finished my last mission after that and now I got nothing. Memory Alpha won't give me any, says to do stuff for this or that NPC and haling starfleet is just the lowbie patrols and defends and whatnot. And I tried to go back to Deepspace 7 (think that is place) and get that Neutral Zone mission again to see if it was working and I couldn't even pick that up.

Any suggestions?

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:20 AM

Anyone have any ideas?

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:33 AM

pvp a bit :-)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:06 AM

Patrol missions are not re-offered. You do them once and that's it. Go do them and get to level 7. The next storyline mission requires you to be at level 7 to be offered it.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:07 AM

The only ones that can be repeated are Defend/Explore, patrols and everything else are 1 time only..

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xDarkaix (Post 1771928)
The only ones that can be repeated are Defend/Explore, patrols and everything else are 1 time only..

Are you sure? Sulu offered me the Patrol the Sirius Sector twice. Didn't accept it beacause dont want to do it over and over...

btw, anyone knows if i got to the skill cap at lvl (dont know), will i be able to get more bridge officer points in order to skill them up as i want and maybe therefore changing their skills?

Or will the BO points also be capped?

thanks , i know its the wrong forum:-)

anyway, best regards from europe where its now 12am and im not able to play on a saturday...:-(

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schnee323 (Post 1772237)
Are you sure? Sulu offered me the Patrol the Sirius Sector twice. Didn't accept it beacause dont want to do it over and over...

btw, anyone knows if i got to the skill cap at lvl (dont know), will i be able to get more bridge officer points in order to skill them up as i want and maybe therefore changing their skills?

Or will the BO points also be capped?

thanks , i know its the wrong forum:-)

anyway, best regards from europe where its now 12am and im not able to play on a saturday...:-(

BO points will never be capped.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:35 AM

thanks mate

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:44 AM

There is a Cap in skill points but they plan to increase it, i think its like 40-50k idk...

Archived Post 01-30-2010 04:06 AM

ya

Got to get to 7