Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Where can a Fed get a low level Bat'leth? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=89601)

Archived Post 01-29-2010 11:42 PM

Where can a Fed get a low level Bat'leth?
 
Where can a Federation character get a Bat'leth melee weapon? I know they sell them at Deep Space 9, but the lowest level I could find was Mk5 which can only be used by Commanders. Can I get a lower level Bat'leth that I can let my Ensign away team member use?

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Signal (Post 1770485)
Where can a Federation character get a Bat'leth melee weapon? I know they sell them at Deep Space 9, but the lowest level I could find was Mk5 which can only be used by Commanders. Can I get a lower level Bat'leth that I can let my Ensign away team member use?

Thats about it, sorry

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:12 AM

Yes. Lets take some cultural icon of the Klingons and let the feds play with it.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:23 AM

youll be able to find one sunk 6 inches in your chest, but thats about it.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chenchuan (Post 1770606)
Yes. Lets take some cultural icon of the Klingons and let the feds play with it.

Yes, a "cultural icon" that numerous Starfleet officers have carried into, or picked up to use in battle themselves on the TV show. :D

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chenchuan (Post 1770606)
Yes. Lets take some cultural icon of the Klingons and let the feds play with it.

Don't every let me catch you using a phaser, Klink!

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:11 AM

Plus, there's the whole "Klingons are also in Starfleet" thing, and the idea that really, all you need to make a bat'leth is a decent industrial replicator.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chenchuan (Post 1770606)
Yes. Lets take some cultural icon of the Klingons and let the feds play with it.

If Feds ever get a cool melee weapon like the folding sword in the latest Star Trek movie, I honestly wouldn't care if I saw Klingons running around with that instead of a Bat'leth.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Losobal
Plus, there's the whole "Klingons are also in Starfleet" thing, and the idea that really, all you need to make a bat'leth is a decent industrial replicator.

Actually, that's exactly who I need the Bat'leth for: My Klingon tactical officer.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:10 AM

Yea some sort of federation melee weapon would be nice, karate is retarded.... "Hey im gunna punch you in the face while you swing a sharp weapon at me!, hope you dont cut my hands off or anything!"


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05 PM.