Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Still looking for a fleet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=89796)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 04:27 AM

Still looking for a fleet

Hi,

I am an old timer when it comes to mmo's. I have a fun laid back play style. I'm am looking for a fun freindly fleet with mature people who know words other than curses. I use team speek so i would prefer a fleet that uses that. Please send me a pm if you think your fleet could use a player like me.

Thrud in game
Captain Crong Dunn - Many old time mmo players will know my by this name.:cool:

Archived Post 01-30-2010 04:45 AM

You would definitley get along with this group, come give us a look

Space......the Final Frontier, These are the voyages of the Star Fleet Defenders. Our mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life and new civilizations... To boldly go where no fleet has gone before!

STAR FLEET DEFENDERS

Star Fleet Defenders is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We will be a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. Star Fleet Defenders is looking for members with personality!!

Star Fleet Defenders is just trying to be a regular fleet . Please donít get me wrong, I am not saying anything bad about any other fleets (insert name here). I am an older gamer who just wants to start a mature fleet to run some missions with and to have fun. I could really care less about ranking systems for a fleet (ex. Vice Admiral In Charge Of Research) Older gamers just want to have fun!!

Star Fleet Defenders Web Site

Star Fleet Defenders Recruitment Thread

Syrran, Cmdr Star Fleet Defenders
Global Chat Handle @Syrran

Archived Post 01-30-2010 04:50 AM

I would like to formally invite you to become an Officer in the United Britannian Fleet (UBF). As an Officer in the UBF you will gain many new friends and a support base to help you in game and out of game. The UBF is in need of great people to join in one of the Divisions in the fleet. We have Divisions which include Judge advocate general (JAG), Fleet Personnel with Fleet Academy, Fleet Intelligence Agency (FIA), Fleet Exploration Diplomacy, Fleet Science Medical, Fleet Engineering Corps and Britannian Armada, with Military Assault Command Operations (MACO's). All of the Admirals are looking for people to take the posts in the Division.

If you choose the UBF as your fleet to join, you will have all the benefits from the other officers in the fleet. This includes new ships/repairs, technology for your ship and character, combat/ backup from Britannian Armada is space and MACOís on the ground and you will have access to the Fleet Bank when you need it for RL issues. The UBF will have your back in all areas you will need.

More information about the UBF, we are a laid back organized fleet that are: PVE, PVP, FPS, Strats, and RPG that loves Gaming and Star Trek. The UBF has over 60+ Officer in all ages from 15 to 50 from all over the world. That includes USA, UK, Canada and Mexico. The UBF is a very mature fleet so; we can handle any age and any location you are at. The UBF is a part of the League of Fleet (LoF), which is an organization with Fleets helping Fleet.

When you are ready to take part in a great Fleet, look into and join the United Britannan Fleet (UBF). Here is information on how to contact us!!!! We use team speak 3, Address: unitedbritfleet.com, Port: 9988.

call in for a chat and see what you think.

STO Thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=26161
Fleet Website:
http://www.unitedbritfleet.com/
TeamSpeak 3 Download link
http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:09 AM

Sent you a PM dreamlarp. :)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:15 AM

Now is the perfect time to join UCF!

We're undergoing a major reconstruction and reorganization and we will be counting on our new recruits to not only reach the standard, but raise it to new heights.

UCF is always looking for new members it does not matter if you are good player or not but that you're a decent person. We are more interested in your personality than your fighting ability, we can teach you how to fight but can't teach you to be a decent human being.

What we are:

1) Mature adults that want to play with like minded people
2) RL comes first, but when we are in the game we mean buisness (no raid afk'ers, no griefers, no lazy people that beg for runs).
3) When we get to end game content, our plans are
a) PvE focus
our times will be set after the game gets going and we see what end game content is open
b) PvP active with events
We are not an RP guild but will have room for RP'ers.

Visit us at http://www.ucfclan.com

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:23 AM

Since I am also looking for a fleet of these types - are any of you fleets mixed/preferred US/EU ? Myself, I am EU time zone (Sweden).

Archived Post 01-30-2010 06:58 AM

{ufp}

Hey there Crong Dunn / dreamlarp!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years. To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!*

So again good luck in your search & in game.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 08:17 AM

Greetings Dreamlarp!

I am Letum Omnis, of TCON (The Consortium). You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, and are a"family style" group, without any specific time requirements.

While we do not use teamspeak, we do have Vent, and can assist you to get set up on that instead.

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
  1. We are extremely well organized, with command structure, ranks, and advancement in place.
  2. Clearly identified means of promotion within the fleet that corresponds with the in game ranking structure.
  3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
  4. Global member base (U.S., UK, NZ), so we typically will have someone on at all times.
  5. Seven (7) year history together in various MMO's, and have accomplished much in our previous MMO's
  6. A nice mix of folks who RP. So if you enjoy that, we can offer it as well.
  7. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
  8. We have vent, and forums.

I suggest heading over to our primary recruting thread and our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, on our forums, or in game.

My in game name is the same as my signature. (Letum Omnis@flakk)

Links to our webpage and primary recruiting thread are in my signature.
(Contain additional information)

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!

Archived Post 01-30-2010 08:20 AM

If you are still looking - have sent you a PM