Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Online Payment System.wil it allow intermittent payments? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=90226)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 09:36 AM

Online Payment System.wil it allow intermittent payments?
 
Hi I loved the STO open beta, and want to buy the game. When you have to pay subscription, will it allow for playing for a month, leave it for a few months, and then make another month payment? 10.00 a month is a lot of money to me, so I need to dip in and dip out over a year.

Thanks in advance.
klaw123

Archived Post 01-30-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klaw123 (Post 1776703)
Hi I loved the STO open beta, and want to buy the game. When you have to pay subscription, will it allow for playing for a month, leave it for a few months, and then make another month payment? 10.00 a month is a lot of money to me, so I need to dip in and dip out over a year.

Thanks in advance.
klaw123

As long as you cancel before the next billing cycle you'll be all set.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raldar (Post 1776727)
As long as you cancel before the next billing cycle you'll be all set.

I don't think that was the question the poster was after. He was wanting to know (from what I can tell) can you take a break from the game for a month and then come back to it to find your character still there?

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:54 AM

I thank you for your replies, I would like to still have my character intact for the next time I buy server time is this possible?
Thanks for your help
klaw123 Science officer

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klaw123 (Post 1777520)
I thank you for your replies, I would like to still have my character intact for the next time I buy server time is this possible?
Thanks for your help
klaw123 Science officer

Yes that's possible.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:21 AM.