Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Badges how do you get them? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=90257)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:00 AM

Badges how do you get them?
 
well I know the short answer, exploration

but how does one actually get the badges? Ive been in a nebula all day chasing anoms, completing missions and still no badgees, just lots of energy and SF points

is there a specific quest giver to trigger a quest chain for badges or is it just random?

do i need to clear a nebula to get a badge of exploration?

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:02 AM

Do the "Expore the [System Name]" missions for exploration badges.

Do the PvP missions for the others

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:04 AM

The Explore mission are also repeatable?

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telaura (Post 1776986)
Do the "Expore the [System Name]" missions for exploration badges.

Do the PvP missions for the others

so youre saying go into a random or not so random nebula and chase anoms until i get a system exploration mission and finish it.

yeah been doing that a bunch and no badges... where do they even show up in the ui so i can see my count?

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:19 AM

Yes, that's how you do it. You do all 3 of the beginning ones, and then move on to the more advanced ones for the next tier badge.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swag-nyc (Post 1776999)
so youre saying go into a random or not so random nebula and chase anoms until i get a system exploration mission and finish it.

yeah been doing that a bunch and no badges... where do they even show up in the ui so i can see my count?

You're misunderstanding.

Most neublae (from my understanding) have an officer you can Hail for a mission to 'explore' the system (and complete X number of random missions within it), that upon turn-in will reward you with a number of badges (the first of which is Delta Volanis, with 75 badges for completing 3 random missions within Delta Volanis itself).

Savvy?

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuriFoxfirega
You're misunderstanding.

Most neublae (from my understanding) have an officer you can Hail for a mission to 'explore' the system (and complete X number of random missions within it), that upon turn-in will reward you with a number of badges (the first of which is Delta Volanis, with 75 badges for completing 3 random missions within Delta Volanis itself).

Savvy?


ahhhh, yes you win teh cookie. this is the info i was seeking.

thank you

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:28 AM

Ain't no thang. :3


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:08 PM.