Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Request for the next LockBox (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=905371)

playhard88 11-06-2013 01:15 PM

Request for the next LockBox

The Universal Starship console in the next LockBox should be the Acetone Assimilator, please cryptic. Usually i'm agaisnt all kind of cheese consoles, but this little toy can tune down the bfaw spam, in order to put skill back in the game.

With this PvE guys can keep smashing borgs in STF, and we can enjoy less boring matches again

antoniosalieri 11-06-2013 01:27 PM

I would semi agree... or course thinking about arenas with 6-8 Acetons out ALL THE TIME... doesn't make me feel any better about the idea. lol

I also hate that it would also make my torp boats mostly pointless.

virusdancer 11-06-2013 01:36 PM

TDF <---> AA

Though, I think it's unlikely to be in the next box. The next one will likely have some new console related to what's going on with the Voth...kind of like they did with the Subspace Poo console and the Elachi...

Perhaps the one after that?

Heck, maybe they'll do both, eh?

dahminus 11-06-2013 01:38 PM

This one is probably the feedback pulse barrier ability...at least that is where is put my money

dontdrunkimshoot 11-06-2013 01:42 PM

hell no. not every single brel AND tvaro needs to crap all over every C&H with these.

atlantra 11-06-2013 01:42 PM

I strongly disagree with this. KDF needs a reason for people to play as them. Don't take that away please. The Aceton console should never go to any other faction, or the Barrier field generator. KDF normally use low HP BOP's. These consoles give BOP's a slight edge they need to survive. Those console are the best defensive consoles in the KDF!

I'll will officially give up PVP, or even this entire game if this happens. It's that serious to me. :mad:

virusdancer 11-06-2013 02:01 PM

Hrmm, thinking back to that Voth thing - perhaps Voth Aceton, eh?

playhard88 11-06-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atlantra (Post 13296021)
I strongly disagree with this. KDF needs a reason for people to play as them. Don't take that away please. The Aceton console should never go to any other faction, or the Barrier field generator. KDF normally use low HP BOP's. These consoles give BOP's a slight edge they need to survive. Those console are the best defensive consoles in the KDF!

I'll will officially give up PVP, or even this entire game if this happens. It's that serious to me. :mad:

if a console is the reason for you to play a faction, i strongly recommend you to leave the game (or play another faction).

Quote:

Originally Posted by virusdancer (Post 13296511)
Hrmm, thinking back to that Voth thing - perhaps Voth Aceton, eh?

Voth console

Launch an space dino with a sign that says "FAW U SUCK". 30seconds duration, 1 minute coldown

shpoks 11-06-2013 02:36 PM

Oh look, one more of those "Gimme moar KDF stuff" threads. :rolleyes:

And I actually thought that people would like the step Cryptic made with the last lockbox of making new unique consoles for everyone rather than even further erasing the differences between the factions. STO players....bleh...

rylanadionysis 11-06-2013 02:37 PM

"play the way i want you to play or you can leave the game"

that was literally said in this thread.

as such, i now no longer consider any of its points valid. also no.