Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Qo'noS (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   House of Rotar, Klingon PvP Fleet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=90668)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:39 PM

House of Rotar, Klingon PvP Fleet

Hello all, House of Rotar is a closed beta PvP guild and are fully active in live!!! We are a hardcore PvP guild all we do is PvP Premades and a few loot runs in fleet actions. We are looking for very active players who love beating on feds / other houses all day long. If u think this sounds like u come check us out at House of Rotar. There is a catch though, you must be active, you must be a mature player, you must have or be willing to download ventrilo, and most of all you must be willing to get to know a great group of guys, destroy some feds and have a great time while u do it.

To post an app straight away just go directly to this link Join House of Rotar Now!!!!! You can also apply buy clicking the Join House of Rotar link at the top of our webpage houseofrotar.guildportal.com .

Our current roster is at about 37 so we are still looking for a few good pvpers i hope to see you all in game soon Qa'pla!!!!

Archived Post 01-30-2010 03:37 PM

hey Clarissa I im happy to see we got the post back up and that we are growing in size quickly. i have noticed that we are getting many very good PvPers in our Fleet keep up the good work:)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 04:32 PM

Hey its me agian i just complited the firstr chapter in our story here is the link http://www.houseofrotar.guildportal....&StoryID=13709

Archived Post 01-30-2010 10:44 PM

HMM the server went down the dame time we where owning the feds lol whatta know well that suck we where on a 3 game winning streak:mad:

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:25 PM

thanks for the invi

Thanks for the invite now to hunt some fedrats

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarissa
Hello all, House of Rotar is a closed beta PvP guild and are fully active in live!!! We are a hardcore PvP guild all we do is PvP Premades and a few loot runs in fleet actions. We are looking for very active players who love beating on feds / other houses all day long. If u think this sounds like u come check us out at House of Rotar. There is a catch though, you must be active, you must be a mature player, you must have or be willing to download ventrilo, and most of all you must be willing to get to know a great group of guys, destroy some feds and have a great time while u do it.

To post an app straight away just go directly to this link Join House of Rotar Now!!!!! You can also apply buy clicking the Join House of Rotar link at the top of our webpage houseofrotar.guildportal.com .

Are current roster at release is going to be 37 we are waiting for a few guys who dont have early access but where in beta so we are still looking for a few good pvpers i hope to see you all in game soon Qa'pla!!!!

It all sounds great, EXCEPT the part about REQUIRING Ventrilo. Many people HATE voice, including me. The last thing I want to is listen to kids farting, burping, playing ******** music (noise), or hear an 8 year old screaming into the microphone, etc. I like the in game sounds and music and stuff for a reason. I don't want to use voice. Other than that I love what you said about your House/fleet.

But forcing people to use Vent is way over the top.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 11:40 PM

voice comms = win. Much easier to call targets and retreats, ask for heals, switch targets on the fly.

Dont even need you to talk, simply hearing who to target is enough.

Thats why the vast majority of Fleets will have them on KDF side. We're here to win after all :)

Archived Post 01-31-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverrose1119 (Post 1806731)
It all sounds great, EXCEPT the part about REQUIRING Ventrilo. Many people HATE voice, including me. The last thing I want to is listen to kids farting, burping, playing ******** music (noise), or hear an 8 year old screaming into the microphone, etc. I like the in game sounds and music and stuff for a reason. I don't want to use voice. Other than that I love what you said about your House/fleet.

But forcing people to use Vent is way over the top.

Alright heres the deal... Our Fleet requires vent for a one reason. 1. Helps coordinate attacks and strategies. All your points are good except we don't have that. We don't allow drama into the Fleet and anyone who wants to begin it will be asked to leave. We are a hardcore PVP fleet and we need a fast way to communicate.

We understand if you don't want to join but vent shouldn't be the reason.

Zitro.

Archived Post 01-31-2010 04:46 PM

well boys we are sitll recruiint get in while the going is good and dont forget to check out our website at House of Rotar

Archived Post 02-01-2010 02:46 PM

Hello we are still recruiting but are looking for High Level LtC and Commanders please check out our web site ty!!!