Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Klingon Faction (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=90691)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:44 PM

Klingon Faction

Ok, As well have, I am part of the federation, but I wonder how can someone be a klingon.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:44 PM

When you level a Fed char to lvl 6 or complete the quest Stop the Signal, you can then create a Klingon char.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:45 PM

After you get to a certain level with you're first Federation character you can make a Klingon character.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trunksmad (Post 1781761)
Ok, As well have, I am part of the federation, but I wonder how can someone be a klingon.

Kapla !

You 're born klingon. No other way.

:D

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trunksmad (Post 1781761)

If your question is "How do I make a character in the Klingon Empire", get to level 6 and that unlocks a slot to make one.

If your question is "How do I make a Klingon PC who is in the Federation" at the moment you can't make an actual Klingon-race character. My understanding is that it was going to happen but apparently has not happened yet. You *can* make a character that looks identical to a Klingon under the "Alien" race. The best substitutions for the Klingon racial powers that I've seen so far are Physically Strong (in place of Warrior) and Sturdy (in place of Honorable). Probably not quite as good on balance, but at least similar.

I do hope Cryptic allows for actual Klingon PC's in the Fed soon. After all I've seen enough of Klingon NPC's walking around who are wearing Federation uniforms, and are obviously members.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NahK
If your question is "How do I make a character in the Klingon Empire", get to level 6 and that unlocks a slot to make one.

If your question is "How do I make a Klingon PC who is in the Federation" at the moment you can't make an actual Klingon-race character. My understanding is that it was going to happen but apparently has not happened yet. You *can* make a character that looks identical to a Klingon under the "Alien" race. The best substitutions for the Klingon racial powers that I've seen so far are Physically Strong (in place of Warrior) and Stubborn (in place of Honorable). Probably not quite as good on balance, but at least similar.

I do hope Cryptic allows for actual Klingon PC's in the Fed soon. After all I've seen enough of Klingon NPC's walking around who are wearing Federation uniforms, and are obviously members.

Ah, I see. thank you. and all of you as well.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trunksmad (Post 1782247)
Ah, I see. thank you. and all of you as well.

Oh, and I meant Sturdy, not Stubborn, for the second trait.