This whole positive attitude of yours has got to change, you'll scare the masses.
Make use of server downtime :)
Im not here to moan , its down..so what..
One thing i will just slip in is that I have decided not to opt for lifetime sub as i would feel I've paid in full and left without a choice when things gets rough on the tech/server side. My choice i know and i may loose out in the long run.. oh well. But what i thought of was maybe we come up with some idea's that could be eventually encorporated in STO or stuff we feel is kinda missing, Here's a few things i think could be handy
1. Filter at all Vendors .eg Filter out Engineers staff from list when purchasiing officers.
2. Right click teammates portraits and Plot route for joining them in battle (Instance change done manually).
3. Orbit Target Skill or button in space for ships that don't need to be on the front line.
4. Tooltips over skills and traits to explain for example what benefit (Warp core training) does actually effect.
5. One button for Ground combat (All attack my target).
6. Galaxy map flashes a outline of sector primary mission is in.
7. Disable Weapons on view in Spacedock (optional)
Please feel free guys to come up with some of your own idea's and add em :)
Eli. BTW want to find a nice friendly UK based fleet
Danzo Science Captain of the U.S.S Hawkin :D
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:17 PM.|