Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   I am SICK OF ALL THIS COMPLAINING.... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=91088)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:09 PM

I am SICK OF ALL THIS COMPLAINING....

Ya know people, this IS a NEW ONLINE GAME after all!! There will be bugs and yes there WILL be unexpected downtimes. I mean think of it this way, the "real" game is NOT even out yet, it won't be for 3 more days! This is just a HEADSTART for the people who pre-ordered the game. I myself payed for the lifetime membership but you don't see me complain about the downtimes, DO YOU?!?! :eek: :mad:

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Complaining about complainers also deserves a...

Attachment 3334

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:10 PM

morons like you is why we get unfinished games pushed out because you think its ok.

ITS NOT we are paying customers who cant play what we paid for.

and YES we already paid in full thats why we get to play NOW oh wait no we cant.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.Kleinberg
Ya know people, this IS a NEW ONLINE GAME after all!! There will be bugs and yes there WILL be unexpected downtimes. I mean think of it this way, the "real" game is NOT even out yet, it won't be for 3 more days! This is just a HEADSTART for the people who pre-ordered the game. I myself payed for the lifetime membership but you don't see me complain about the downtimes, DO YOU?!?! :eek: :mad:

That's because you're one of the sheeple that companies hope will buy their products ... the ones that never complain ... happy to part with their money and with low expectations of customer service... unexpected downtime was acceptable in open beta, but this game is now Live, regardless of whether it's headstart or not. Any unplanned downtime from here on out is unacceptable.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tulan
morons like you is why we get unfinished games pushed out because you think its ok.

ITS NOT we are paying customers who cant play what we paid for.

and YES we already paid in full thats why we get to play NOW oh wait no we cant.

Tulan why do you think the server is down? Because it was laggy as hell beforehand.

Now if they left it laggy, with people disconnecting all the time, you wouldn't be very happy about it would you?

The bigger picture, take a long hard look at it.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:13 PM

IF YOUR SICK OF ALL THIS COMPLAINING - STOP READING THE FORUMS!

Sheeesh, exercise some self control instead of being an idiot for once in your life! :rolleyes:

Im sick of people complaining of people complaining

<insert soothing and relaxing bacon advice>

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:14 PM

I'm sick with flu.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 02:14 PM

Enh, MMO forums are always a cesspool.