||11-12-2013 06:14 PM
Release Notes: November 12, 2013 (Part 2)
- Dyson Sphere Marks now appear in the Assets window.
- Contested Zone
- Mission "Defuse Minefield" - mines will now spawn right away when you scan for them.
- Mission "Command Imperative" - resolved an issue that broke progression in this mission.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause the zone wide event to not occur again after being completed once.
- Federation tutorial
- Resolved an issue where the armory door was sometimes open before the player needs to open it.
- Resolved an issue where the class specific doors were sometimes open before the player needed to open them.
- Foundry: Resolved an issue where headshots were not appearing in contact windows.
- Warp Cores:
- Two new base types of Warp Core have been added to the game! Deuterium-Stabilized Warp Cores grant an increase in resistance to all subsystem power drains, while Plasma-Integrated Warp Cores grant an increase in transfer rate to all subsystem power levels.*
- Two new base types of Singularity Core have been added to the game! Thoron-Infused Singularity Cores grant an increase in resistance to all subsystem power drains, while Plasma-Integrated Singularity Cores grant an increase in transfer rate to all subsystem power levels.*
- Currently, the base versions of these are only random drops, but Fleet versions exist. In a future update, more common versions will also be available in the Dilithium and Energy Credit stores.
- Large Power Cell can now be bought in batches of 100.*
- The Diburnium Reinforced Body Armor now has display visuals when equipped and visuals are turned on.*
- Resolved an issue where Star Trek Online could not be closed from pressing the X on the game window.
*These were included in the update this morning but were inadvertently left out of the notes.
- Crashes are occasionally occurring in the Allied and Contested zones. We are continuing to work on a resolution and will note it in patch notes once one is available.
- Some players are experiencing a crash during the loading screen. We are continuing to work on a resolution and will note it in patch notes once one is available.
- Mail cannot be deleted.
- The Romulan EV suit light is in the wrong spot.
- There is some clipping with female legs and skirts.