Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Request for 5000 Zen for Odyssey Owners For Cryptic's Incompetence (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=913521)

lycistus 11-12-2013 09:56 PM

Request for 5000 Zen for Odyssey Owners For Cryptic's Incompetence

I personally don't own the Odyssey pack but my god, how incompetent can a company be to release an update that kicks players when they use an ability from a ship that costs at the very least 2500 Zen. This is inexcusable, I have never in my life been so embarrassed to have spent money on a company. I could understand if stuff in the new update was broken that's expected, Cryptic can't seem to release something that works the first time around. But continuing to manage to break things in this manner that don't even have anything to do with the new content takes a special kind of idiocy. :mad:

I would be happy to see Odyssey owners sign this thread as a productive and possibly rewarding means to let Cryptic know they screwed up.

cptshephard 11-12-2013 10:03 PM

Whut? :confused:

/10char

captw 11-12-2013 10:04 PM

have you seen the Galaxy X? that ship is an old Season 1 C-Store Ship, and she has been nerfed from hell and back and still is. Ohh she does get the Cruiser command... only two of them, and it's not the turn boost at all.

capnshadow27 11-12-2013 10:05 PM

I have had no issues since getting the patch and using my oddy. Season 8 asnd the oddy are just dandy.

Maybe its your settings thats lagging you out, or its just the surge of players causing server instabilities.

So calm down take a very deep breath, let them get bugs worked out. If next week it keeps happening for you submit a bug report. Dont cry about it.

lycistus 11-12-2013 11:16 PM

As I said I don't have the odyssey myself, but a fleet member does. I am asking him to confirm it now.

Every time the Aquaris or Chevron is activated within 30 seconds you will be kicked, just confirmed.

Also kicks any player on the friends list in the area, when the ability is activated.

capnshadow27 11-12-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lycistus (Post 13426071)
As I said I don't have the odyssey myself, but a fleet member does. I am asking him to confirm it now.

Every time the Aquaris or Chevron is activated within 30 seconds you will be kicked, just confirmed.

Also kicks any player on the friends list in the area, when the ability is activated.

Again.
Do's
Bug report it.
Ingmae ticket it.
Wait until the maintenance is done.

Dont's
Cry on the Forum about it.
Demand money back.

roninxl 11-12-2013 11:25 PM

Season 8 broke my Odyssey

EVERYTIME i use a ship ability i get kicked and kick people on my friend list..... My fleet have tested this makes no sense. My ship is unplayable. Chevron separation and Aquairius kicks me everytime i use them.

capnshadow27 11-12-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roninxl (Post 13426201)
EVERYTIME i use a ship ability i get kicked and kick people on my friend list..... My fleet have tested this makes no sense. My ship is unplayable. Chevron separation and Aquairius kicks me everytime i use them.

Seriously guys add this stuff into bug report sections. And provide ingame tickets for it. The DEVs are more likely to get notice off those than outcries labeled as demands for their money back.

cptshephard 11-12-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lycistus (Post 13426071)

This really isn't funny but I still can't help but laugh.

Makes me glad I traded in my Oddy for a Fleet Assault Cruiser.

mikearoo 11-12-2013 11:52 PM

Um, well I don't know what the issue is with having the two, but I have just the Tac ody and have already used it and the Aquarius console (that little pet often surprises me) all over the place today and never had an issue. Perhaps this emergency maintenance will cover the issue?