Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   PvE Feds level too Fast ZOMG!!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=91592)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 04:51 PM

PvE Feds level too Fast ZOMG!!!

This is an attempt at levity, but I did a search of players that were lvl 21+ and they were all Feds, in PvE instances... :rolleyes: But it is the big bad Klinks that need nerfing I'm sure. :D

Archived Post 01-30-2010 04:58 PM

Hah. Youre right.

They should make all Fed PvE missions 2.5 times longer and give a fraction of the XP. That'll teach 'em. </sarcasm>

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rienen (Post 1798514)
Hah. Youre right.

They should make all Fed PvE missions 2.5 times longer and give a fraction of the XP. That'll teach 'em. </sarcasm>

Agree pve levels way too fast, this is a good solution.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:12 PM

Whats sad is that a day after the head start there is already level 21+, i personally believe a game should take longer than a weekend to reach better than half level cap or if you really put the whole 48hours in the level cap.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:13 PM

Meh, it was the same before the PvP progression slow down. It was too fast but feds still took up 90% of the search in higher tiers. Even in OB by the time you got to Captain you couldn't get a match as everyone queuing were Feds to begin with, and thats with a lot of us having had 30 levels of 1 hit kill 15 aim matches.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KabaalGen
Meh, it was the same before the PvP progression slow down. It was too fast but feds still took up 90% of the search in higher tiers. Even in OB by the time you got to Captain you couldn't get a match as everyone queuing were Feds to begin with, and thats with a lot of us having had 30 levels of 1 hit kill 15 aim matches.

Well like I said it was an attempt at a joke. But you bring up an interesting point about the imbalance and why perhaps Klinks leveling a bit faster is not always a bad thing.

This does not mean I want to see the return of the 15 insta-kill days, but perhaps something faster than the current set up is more realistic.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 06:08 PM

It was meant to be a /shrug that turned into a few words :p

Archived Post 01-30-2010 06:41 PM

Lol I hope they didn't buy lifetime memberships - game would get real old with such lacking high end pve at this point, and no klinks to fight in pvp

Archived Post 01-30-2010 06:49 PM

The game is just starting fellas.... It's like a child that we have to guide through it's first steps, as Cryptic said, keep asking and you shall receive.

It will grow bigger, better and more intelligent the more time you give it, and IMO, life sub is definitely worth it.

On a side note I haven't played yet today and I dearly hope they fixed the god damn Ganalda kit vendor....

Archived Post 01-30-2010 07:00 PM

There are always dedicated and focused people who are interested in bypassing lower level content to get to end game as fast as possible.

Anything you do by reacting to that does more harm to everyone else than it will ever affect them.