Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Gameplay Bug Reports (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Batteries/ Other Consumables Vanishing From Bar *Resolved!* (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=916701)

dsaris 11-14-2013 10:10 AM

Batteries/ Other Consumables Vanishing From Bar *Resolved!*

After today's patch, when I click my bar to activate a battery (shields, engines, weapons, etc.) the stack of batteries disappears from my bar. They remain on my ship in the device slot but do not appear on any of my trays or anywhere in the menus to drag back to the bar.

Please fix ASAP.

dichtbringer 11-14-2013 10:31 AM

Confirmed, yet another hilarious bug out of nowhere.

If you unequip the stack of batteries and equip them back, the power will reappear (until next use).

Edit: Good News! Using a Capacitor does not unequip your Warp Core :D

orondis 11-14-2013 10:44 AM

Same problem, happens with any consumable device (non-consumables like subspace modulator not affected). They reappear upon map change.

Ground is also affected.

jaguaro70 11-14-2013 11:34 AM

Having the same problem.

tradik 11-14-2013 11:39 AM

Item stacking problem.

Related bug:

If you have a stack of items in your Inventory, and need to use them, you can only use the first one. In order to use others, you have to MOVE the stack to another inventory slot, then use another, move stack, use, and so on. Discovered while trying to activate boosters.

meimeitoo 11-14-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsaris (Post 13466651)
After today's patch, when I click my bar to activate a battery (shields, engines, weapons, etc.) the stack of batteries disappears from my bar. They remain on my ship in the device slot but do not appear on any of my trays or anywhere in the menus to drag back to the bar.

Please fix ASAP.

Confirmed. Fighting Voth in 'Breach Elite,' and, oopsie, all bateries removed from tray! Got em back when mission was over.

ajgamer1701 11-14-2013 12:15 PM

yea, better fix immediately , im going home

i aint playin with this bug screw u guys im going home enough bugs already more irritating to play this dumb game atm then it is fun, hope they start focus on gameplay and functionality instead of frelling CONTENT ! THINK we have enough of that :mad: :(

ferdzso0 11-14-2013 12:36 PM

me and my Exocomp do not like it. please fix!

thanks

rensha1 11-14-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsaris (Post 13466651)

Had same problem, they were showing until i use 1, then the stack would disapear.:(

abion1 11-14-2013 01:46 PM

Please get this fixed ......makes fighting really hard....dont need frills...need the game to work properly.