Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Extensive downtime, laggy gameplay? Solution! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=91720)

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:16 PM

Extensive downtime, laggy gameplay? Solution!

Enough people need to just say "**** it" and quit the game.

I think when we're down to maybe 500 people, Cryptic will be able to serve us for a month or two before going bankrupt.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:18 PM

Lead on, fearless leader!

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrasx (Post 1799749)

I think when we're down to maybe 500 people, Cryptic will be able to serve us for a month or two before going bankrupt.

You first.......

Oh wait, I see what you did in the second sentence.... "us".... meaning everyone else is supposed to quit but you.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrasx (Post 1799749)

Won't ever work, Seen too many threads like this on World Of ********. Truth is people like to make threats but won't ever follow through with them so it's pointless.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jollyrogers
You first.......

Oh wait, I see what you did in the second sentence.... "us".... meaning everyone else is supposed to quit but you.

Exactly. It would be kind if everyone would oblige.

I've accepted the fact that I will waste money on pretty much anything Star Trek.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyhunter
Won't ever work, Seen too many threads like this on World Of ********. Truth is people like to make threats but won't ever follow through with them so it's pointless.

It did sort of work with DDO.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:23 PM

This sux

I cant quit, I sold my kids to a Nike sweat farm for the funds to afford the pre-order and they won't give them back.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:24 PM

It will never work, we all tried it with SWG. A Hundred thousand + players quit and they still kept the servers up. Oh and by the way, all you pieces of **** that kept your account active when the NGE hit are straight up traitors.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:26 PM

reminds me of when WoW was still kinda new and the Realms were always going down. Or whenever xbox Live goes down people act like its the end of the world.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philroe (Post 1800129)
It will never work, we all tried it with SWG. A Hundred thousand + players quit and they still kept the servers up. Oh and by the way, all you pieces of **** that kept your account active when the NGE hit are straight up traitors.

Or hoped the game would get better/wait for SWGEmu to launch. Anyway, they only have two servers now that sit about "Very Low" on the population level, and once TOR launches SWG will die.

Archived Post 01-30-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyhunter

Half the people who say they are going to quit won't. The forums are full of people claiming this very thing, yet they are still here.